Blue Steeles vs. Rockers vs. Reno Jibs, and thoughts on the Billy Goat

So I'm figurin' on a new pair of park skis for next year, as well as some pow skis for when my Bridges don't cut it. (Welcome to Nova Scotia) The Rockers are looking good for a park ski, but I've heard that they can be squirrely when landing big airs. I seem to recall seeing/hearing somewhere that next year's Blue Steele's will be rockered, which would make these more appealing than the Rocker. Thoughts on how they all ski, what characteristics they have. Not really seriously looking at the Reno Jibs anymore, the other two look more appealing.

On the topic of the Billy Goat, I need a pow ski. The BG is looking pretty attractive as a nice Right Coast pow ski, nice and wide, playful and rockered. At least that's what I've heard from the masses. Again, thoughts? I have searched and read on all three, need some contrast on the first two.
    Have sled, will travel.

I love my pair of BG's, you can't go wrong with them.

No opinions?
    Have sled, will travel.

so far, I'm really diggin the BG's. Super fun and playful, great for pivots and quick when needed. I find they have a bit of a top speed. I also notice they do need time to get used to on groomers and trying to rail an edge (like many have already discussed), but considering that's not what they are built for, they hold their own just fine. Once you get used to them, and realize it's more of a slarve than a carve, they are just fine getting to the lifts. They shine for where they are meant to be.... trees, and snow. Super poppy, floaty, and easy to maneuvre when needed. A Very fun ski

i should also add. you can carve fine after getting used to it.... I found by isolating your downhill edge and putting very little pressure on uphill ski (racing practice technique) you can get them digging in very well. Like many have said though if you over initiate you can engage the taper of the tip and your uphill ski can go a little wonky. But I found focusing pressure on downhill edge really gets them going on groomers.

Yeah, that's a lot of what I've heard. Thanks for the tip on carving. I think the BG is sounding pretty kickass right about now.
    Have sled, will travel.

Any flat camber underfoot rockered tip and tail ski will be a bit washy, that's just obvious. They also butter around groomers and ski park in a more fun(not "better") way than cambered skis, or skis with rocker and camber. With rockered and cambered skis(Alpha type skis) you're still fighting the camber when you're buttering, but without any camber you can roll into the rocker(and softer flex of Jibs) better. If Blue Steeles have the same type of camber profile as rockers they will also be a bit washy(but maby not as much since they're stiffer).
    Also, you named 3 symmetrical skis, so I'm guessing you're someboy who believes that being symmetrical makes them ski switch better, which it total shit. Some symmetrical skis are good, but cambered symmetrical skis would be better if they weren't symmetrical. It's just a sales pitch to people who struggle to ski switch, my Pipe Cleaners ski switch better than any other ski I've ever been on and they're 10mm off being symmetrical and mounted a bit back.

As far as Billy Goats, I haven't skied them, but Wrenegades were sick and I'll get to ski some C&D soon, which I am guessing will be even sicker!

Alright, I definitely have no problems skiing switch, and that's good to know.
    Have sled, will travel.