Family Friendly Fishing Summit?

There are all these great ideas for serious fishing summits...

But what about planning one further out (like maybe next year) where those of us with wives and kids could justify a fishing trip with our internet friends?

I say... FLORIDA.

Wife/kids can go to the beach, shopping, Mickey Mouse's Super Fantastic Happy Fun Castle, etc. on the day(s) that we fish.

Just a thought...
    "Have fun, get a flyrod, and give the worm dunkers the finger when you start double hauling." ~Lumpy

Florida sucks.

I like the idea but Wives don't always seem to get the whole, "internet friend" idea. My Wife is a very outgoing gal but I'm not sure if I could get her to sign up for a vacation with a bunch of folks she doesn't know. I'll give it a shot though.

I could provide transport to some beautiful private beaches in Ft DeSoto, which is regularly rated "Best Beach in America." I can promise you, it is an amazing place. The campsites there are also stellar, if interested. I can also get you out to a private camp area that is a permit only camping site, but otherwise free. The fishing there is amazing, and it is a 10 min. boat ride from my marina. We have easy diving or snorkeling, fishing, wakeboarding, etc. right in my back yard.

My wife has met enough TGR kooks to not be scared. I think the fact that we all have kids would help too.

Lastly, Disney and Sea World are just over 1 hour from my house, and Busch Gardens is 30 min away.

If anyone is truly interested, let me know. As a group, or 1 by 1, you are all more than welcome.

I want to go to FL right about now! I think my Wife might go for it.