Bundle of NEW gear for sale one low price. Tent, goggles, patagonia, pants etc....

I'm going to try something different here. To try and ease the pain of dealing with multiple boxes, I'd like to sell the lot of everything listed here for $140 shipped in the lower 48. I think that price is very fair if someone could use most of what is for sale. PM if interested. the items for sale are:

MSR microzoid one person "ultralight" tent. Brand new. this retailed for about $170. more info here:
    http://www.prolitegear.com/cgi-bin/p..._msr_microzoid

Giro score goggles. black frame with mirrored "gold amplifier" lens. more info here, but these goggles have a different more classic logo strap:
    http://www.bikesomewhere.com/bikesom...4848/27149?g=1

Gordini "Ultimate glove" size Large. Brand new. retails for $80. more info here:
    http://www.untracked.com/p1818c34b10...te_gloves.html

Giro fleece lined beanie. New

Patagonia vest. Orange. size xl. synthetic, with stuff sack. good condition.

Grenade ski pants. Basically brand new. Size XL. Grenade gear, like a lot of snowboard company outerwear isn't known for high quality, but they are pants.

Secura-fix plug adaptors. A Swiss predecessor to the alpine trekker. Good to have around to get a friend into the BC if you have two pairs of skis, or for you if short laps/ airtime is in order.

around 10 lenses for the smith prodigy goggle. various tints.

PS. sorry for the thumbnail, someday I'll figure out how to attach photos in the message.

Good Deal! PM Sent

Next in line if he bails...

Photo:

Using the advanced option, upload your photo then hit preview. The thumbnail will appear... right click it and select open in new window... copy url... close window return to post, paste link and replace the [url] tags with [img] tages [img] photo link [/img]

like so:

Quote this post to see how it looks.
    "Those 1%ers are not an avaricious "them" but in reality the most entrepreneurial of "us". If we had more of them and fewer grandstanding politicians, we would all be better off."
    - Bradley Schiller, Prof. of Economics, Univ. Nevada - Reno.

I'll buy the vest off whoever buys this. $25+ship sound good?

looks like two are in line for the gear, ill update if someone bails.

Smith Lenses

If someone wants to sell me all the Smith Prodigy lenses I'll gladly take them.
    First Chair.....Last Call.....

the gear is sold and shipped thanks