2009 Fishing Movie - Clip of Part3

Part 3 of the little movie I've been making of the 2009 season is in progress and its taking forever. We've got a 3mo old baby and an almost 2yo so finding time to finish has been tough.

Anyway, I thought I would share the first 50seconds of part3...if anything, for the NE mags it will get the juices flowing for the spring.

...and it's not a "teaser", it's just the first 50seconds.

For reference, here are parts 1&2:
    1) [ame="http://vimeo.com/6602586"]Surf & Inshore Fishing 2009 - Part 1 on Vimeo[/ame]
    2) [ame="http://vimeo.com/8012849"]Surf & Inshore Fishing 2009 - Part 2 on Vimeo[/ame]

-edit- By posting this I just learned that if you only put the link to a video in the body of a post, it will actually embed the whole video...how 'bout that.
    ...And the greatest ice must crumble when it's flower's time to grow.

Mush - you put out some great stuff! Keep up the good work. Them are some waves!

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Mush - you put out some great stuff! Keep up the good work. Them are some waves!
    Thanks schwerty. with the more frequent storms and low light, the surf in the northeast during the fall often gets that ominous look. i love it.
    ...And the greatest ice must crumble when it's flower's time to grow.

Spooky to a western guy not used to big seas!

Damn mush! Like usual, it looks like Part III is gonna be great stuff. Now quit reading this post, go finish up the edits, and get the complete Part III posted damnit!