Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fuckez les Canadiens

I've hated those Frenchie bastards my whole life as a Bruins fan, and now that I can't tolerate the Bruins anymore they're fucking with the Caps. They got a free goal and they got a good goal discounted. The league loves them, I hate the fucking retard froggie morons.

I'll go back to the Bruins the day the Jacobs family sells, talk about bastards...

Habs=winningest hockey team ever, Caps=crap...
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Powder

The habs have been mediocre at best for 30 years (as have my Bruins).

Go Caps!

1986 and 1993 don't count
    holy fucking shitballs

I could barely stomach watching them play when they had two stand up guys, koivu and metropolit - it has always been baffling to me how a player can get traded from montreal and all of a sudden look like a hockey player instead of a soccer player (ie. Ribero, hell even Latendresse) - they must demand cowardly pussy bullshit from their players - f the habs

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    the Habs got lucky in 1993, they STILL suck, regardless. And yes, they generally get the free card. I would rather watch Taranto than les habs blanc blau et rouge.

OH, GO CANUCKS i know i know, they are perennial choke artists and find a new way every year to lose in the playoffs, but they are still my team
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

Are you calling the disallowed goal when Ovi blasted that guy into the goalie a bad call? I didn't have the sound on, but on the surface it looked like a no-goal, what did i miss?

And yeah, i have a soft spot for all Original Six, but was really rooting for the Caps to hit 15...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

I'm just here to say one thing:

fuck the habs, right in their goddamn cheesehole.

What's this thread about? I stopped reading after seeing it was by a Bruins fan.

Caps have also managed the single worst season in the NHL.
    I have the El Nino blues.

Go Habs Go!

Go Habs Go!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFEFkadk4yM&feature=related"]YouTube- Bruins/Canadiens 2008 Playoffs Game #7 Intro and booing of US Anthem[/ame]

im with ice fuck em. pricks
    Decisions Decisions

I was a Bruins fan going way back to when Iceman was only an Iceteen, but while I hate the Habs, even I can't cheer for the Caps over Montreal.

Hey they play a fun style of hockey, they have a ton of talent, their coach and owner are funny fat guys, what's not to like?

Two words are enough to make me hate the habs forever: Ken Dryden. As Phil Esposito called him, "that thieving giraffe" ruined my youth singlehandedly.

You win.

Gerry Cheevers was my hero, and KenfuckingDryden is also now a Liberal Member of Parliament, and a full-on bullshit hardcore left-wing one at that.

Go Caps!

Not Habs fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I really want to go see a playoff game at the Bell Centre. Those fucking frogs know how to cheer for a hockey team.
    If you've never seen an elephant ski, you've never been on acid.

- Eddie Izzard

Cam Neely fucking rules.

Al Iafrate was sweet too.

NHL 95' on SNES was also excellent.

Osti de tête carré d'incompétent de christ de moron, les Oursons sont à chier cette année pis on va vous planter aux Olympiques too. Bonne St-Jean ducon!
    Just fucking point it and shut up

Fuck off. Habs don't win anymore and I still love them. Not because of the Cups, or the history, or the rabid press and fans, but because I could sit beside my dad on saturday night and enjoy the one thing we had in common: watching a great team get bullseyed by every other team in the league. Bruins. Rangers. Toronto. Detroit and Chi Town. Philly. You name them, no matter what the standings, they were events. I remember a game in '83 that Vancouver won in Montreal. Holy shit, you'd think Van had won the Cup.

I'm done

The habs can choke on my cock. Fuck the Habs. There's no group of fans that comes to Boston looking to get their asses kicked like Habbies. Fuckin' losers.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

bump

woot

Quote Originally Posted by Singel View Post
    NHL 95' on SNES was also excellent.
    it was just as good on the genesis.

thats all i got, my team didnt make the playoffs...
    Perhaps you'd be more comfortable on epicski or Paula's Ski Lovers, AltaNancy.

The pussy-ass french canadians showing their class once again, tonight. Booing the Star Spangled Banner, REALLY? Where the fuck would canada be without the USA at this point in history? Probably a third-world country, show some class.
    "Slid into the cave where Rocky was waiting with the bong and the snowlerblades"

The best thing was after the last anthem-booing by the frogs when the Bruins fans gave a standing o to the Canadian anthem, that's class. It made Don Cherry cry on TV.