Anyone in Cooke City recently?

Thinking of loading up the skis and sleds and heading down for the long weekend. Looks like the snow has been holding up up high, though still some avalanche activity this week. Chime in with your opinions.
    Thanks

I was down a little over a week ago. The pack is gaining strength, but high alpine is definately not to be trusted. You could find some good turns still if you know where to go. They have had plenty of nickle and dime storms the last week. It has been slow down there, you could probably even score a discounted room (check snowest MT forum). Happy brapping.

From talking to the hoteliers down there this evening it sounds like this is the weekend for Cooke. Most places at least telling me they are full, but a few things available. I've only been down there the last two April's, so mid-winter will be a new and challenging experience. Thanks, if anyone else has any sort of cryptic clues about good/safe spots, I love a good riddle. Peace.

Bump.......

most peeps in Cooke are pretty chill about helping out for spots. Just ask around and buy someone a 6er and you'll find the stuff.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL