Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Recipe: Magic Pantie Dropper Stealhead -- NSFRontele

By Request, the Steelhead recipe which I made for date described on page __ .
    Courses:
    Magic Pantie dropper steelhead
    bay scallop risotto
    [She made] Best ever mango spinach salad

Ingredients:
    1 Fresh (whole) Steelhead Filet
    1 Pair of Hot Magic Panties
    1 lb bay scallops
    1 pkg Arborio rice - w/ ricotta, parm, chicken stock,

Butter
    Olive oil
    Honey
    flour/breadcrumbs

Step one, catch steelhead (if you don't possess this skill, or didn't get lucky, you probably wont drop any magic panties, but the fish is still good). You can also go to the store, buy steelhead filet, and present picture of you holding (plausible) fish that is in front of you (photoshop works for this), and have the same effect.

For the Steelhead, first!, scale it before you filet it. The skin is the best part, if prepared the following way and scaled. To acheive the crust (drop the panties) I start the roux with butter/onion/garlic and a touch of rosemary. Then I add lemon juice next, followed by a tablespoon of honey, reduce, then the flour/spice mixture (flour, breadcrumb, five spice, ginger, and others i'm not sure of) once roux is set and thick, remove. Set oven on broiler, turn filet upside down, brush (scaled!) skin w/ olive oil and put 4 inches from med-high broiler for appx 2 mins. You want to lightly crispen, but not burn or brown, the skin. Take the filets out, set on oven top and turn back over. turn oven on bake 370. take roux and spread over top of filets, coating evenly as possible. return to oven mid rack. bake for appx 10-12 mins until fish is firmed up, about 1-2 mins from done. Turn broiler back on high, put fish back on top rack, 4 inches. Toast under broiler till cheese and roux are browned, forming a hopefully raised, even, delicious crust layer over the fish.
    enjoy

the magic panties

Now, back to the OG Gold:

Question for the masses:

Normal Mormons; oxymoron or could the actually exists?

I met a smokin hot Mormon chick in a bar this weekend (seriously hot, like 9.5/10), got a little freaky dancing and things seemed to click. Then a bomb was dropped. My friends discovered they weren't drinking and jokingly asked:

"Not drinking, what are you Mormons?"
    Hot chicks hot friend replies: "Yes, we're Mormon"

Just wow. what luck. I figure everyone has at least some anecdotal info to share, if they haven't been through it themselves, they probably know someone who has given it a legitimate shot.

So a couple questions I need answers to before I decide to pursue this at all, or run..

1. Are Mormon girls potentially turn-able?
    2. Is this some kind of recruitment trick in an attempt convert me?
    3. Is there like, garlic or some other kind of defense that I can wear anything around my neck for protection?
    4. Does she wear magic panties?
    5. Will I ever get the nookie?

*** Edit for pics added somewhere in this thread ***
    Last edited by Tye 1on; 02-12-2010 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QuikR12 View Post
    Question for the masses:

Normal Mormons; oxymoron or could the actually exists?
    Don't you mean an oxymormon?
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

advres Guest
    Dude... hot does not make up for crazy.

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    Been there, done that. Here are a few of my personal observations. Bottom line, if you like frustration, go balls speed ahead, if not, walk away.

Yes

Maybe, but most likely not

3. Is there like, garlic or some other kind of defense that I can wear anything around my neck for protection?
    Jack Daniels

Surprisingly, most likely, and they are not panties, think 3/4 longjohns.

They play around, but the chance of going all the way, slim. But they do like to dry hump yuh.
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

I've heard tales of Mormon chicks doing anal out of desire to preserve they're virginity. Might be worth a few weeks or months of tolerating crazy.

I met a smokin hot Mormon chick in a bar this weekend (seriously hot, like 9.5/10), got a little freaky dancing and things seemed to click.
    Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam.

Oh hell yes.

But can you deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bptempleton View Post
    tit ass balls. that's a better sig. or fucktardnutz. YOU MUST NOW CHOOSE!!!!

[serious]

Yes there are normal mormons. Some of them even post on here.

[/serious]
    Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Hey Phill, why don't you post your tax returns, here on TGR, asshole. And your birth certificate.

I went out with a Mormon girl for 4 years. She was normal, awesome and loved to fuck. Her panties were magic, she could make them disappear in an instant. So yea, it's worth looking into, if it doesn't work out you'll never wonder, "What if...?"
    You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

[Disclaimer] Despite living ~1 hour from where the whole fairy tale, whoops I mean religion started, not many Mormons in my neck of the woods so I have never hit on any in bars. Experience is limited to a few people I work with (all dudes) and those I've met on trips to Utah. [/Disclaimer]

I'd say that if she is out at a bar and grinding on some random dude, drinking or not, she's not real hardcore about it and may eventually leave her faith. Or not.

It's kind of like some sXe people I've known. A lot of the ones that tagged along to the bars and parties were the ones that eventually ended up breaking their edge. The ones that stayed way away from all of that stuck with it. Exceptions to both do exist, but it just seems like a general trend.

If ya like her, hang out with her. Don't put any pressure and try to figure out what the person is all about, not the religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

She may be normal now, but when she finally finds her guy and wants to make a life with him, the pressure to convert will come. I have seen a couple families ripped apart by this kind of stuff. Guy falls for mormon girl, they date, he converts to get married, his family can't go to wedding, her family starts pressuring him to not spend time with his family as much because they aren't mormon... Bad bad bad. Stick it in her ass if she'll let you, but don't let her get the claws in you. Could it hypothetically work out? Yes, but odds are it would end very bad for you.
    sigless.

^^Good gravy, man! How do you go from getting some to getting married?
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

LittleYellowFriend Guest
    There are six types of Mormons-

1. Temple Mormons
    2. Regular Mormons
    3. Jack Mormons
    4. Ex-Mormons
    5. Non-Mormons
    6. Anti-Mormons

Which is she?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleYellowFriend View Post

1.Temple Mormons
    2.Regular Mormons
    3.Jack Mormons
    4.Ex-Mormons
    5.Non-Mormons
    6.Anti-Mormons

Which is she?
    I thought Jack and Ex were the same thing??

Quote Originally Posted by dk_alaskan View Post
    the magic panties are real, very real:

[ame="http://www.cafepress.com/objectivemin.50869699"]http://www.cafepress.com/objectivemin.50869699[/ame]

LittleYellowFriend Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dumpy View Post
    I thought Jack and Ex were the same thing??
    no you would have to be ex-communicated to be "ex".

Jack Mormon's are non-practicing, but still 'officially' part of 'the Church'. They are also your best bet for getting some poon.

1. Temple Mormons
    2. Regular Mormons
    3. Jack Mormons
    4. Ex-Mormons
    5. Non-Mormons
    6. Anti-Mormons

Which is she?
    somewhere between 1 and 3. Guessing 2 is a safe bet. Doesn't drink, does go to bars, does grind.

no you would have to be ex-communicated to be "ex".

Jack Mormon's are non-practicing, but still 'officially' part of 'the Church'. They are also your best bet for getting some poon.
    Gotchya. They are just "lazy Mormons" where as ex are "bad Mormons".

I'd say anything 3 or higher on your scale would be cool.

somewhere between 1 and 3. Guessing 2 is a safe bet. Doesn't drink, does go to bars, does grind.
    Where does she stand on coffee? Seems like that would be the gateway drug out of Mormondom.

LittleYellowFriend Guest
    Definitely not a 1.

The fact she doesn't drink puts her at 2. If she goes to bars, that puts her at 3. But if she grinds that puts her at risk for becoming 4(if her Bishop finds out).

She might just be at the tipping point. I'd say go for it and see if you can push her over the edge. Take some pics.

Mormon girls are always on the edge of extreme temptation. Its not hard to get good macking sessions, though she will feel guilty after.
    Just don't be surprised if she starts insisting that you always be with other people after a while or if you find a Book of Mormon on you front door one day with a little "love" note.

Quote Originally Posted by dumpy View Post
    Where does she stand on coffee? Seems like that would be the gateway drug out of Mormondom.
    Coffee, really? I was thinking fellatio would be a better gateway indicator....

I think everyone's different. She may be convertible, she may be out to convert you, she may tease you until the end of time, she may invite you into das poopenhausen.

The only way to know is to go for it, take pictures and keep us all updated.

Quote Originally Posted by dk_alaskan View Post
    Been there, done that. Here are a few of my personal observations. Bottom line, if you like frustration, go balls speed ahead, if not, walk away.

Yes

Maybe, but most likely not

Jack Daniels

They play around, but the chance of going all the way, slim. But they do like to dry hump yuh.
    This is the best explanation-though i dont find mormon girls crazy, some are a little different socially...
    If you wana get in a mormon girls pants, just tell her you want to marry her and make beautiful babies, that will get them wet.

I also second the play around part/dry humping- annoying but fun...

this is coming from an ex-mormon/non mormon
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Do you have one of those gay ass stickers on your car? If so, I'll bet money youre an uptight passive aggressive fucktard that hates anyone different than them, yet loves to pay lip service to 'tolerance'.

People with coexist stickers are ALMOST as bad as tele skiers, although there is some overlap.

Coffee, really? I was thinking fellatio would be a better gateway indicator....
    baby steps my man, baby steps. At fellatio she's almost done.

It is a way more fun indicator though...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelinskier View Post
    This is the best explanation-though i dont find mormon girls crazy, some are a little different socially...
    If you wana get in a mormon girls pants, just tell her you want to marry her and make beautiful babies, that will get them wet.
    She seems normal socially, actually like a pretty cool chick. She definitely like to be touched, likes me doing it too

I also second the play around part/dry humping- annoying but fun...
    Annoying and painful after too much of it... the zipper or denim always wins.

this is coming from an ex-mormon/non mormon
    How do I make her like you (religiously)