Roces adjustable ski boot for kids

Bumped this thread in Gear Swap (http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ighlight=roces) to ask for recent feedback on these, but it got buried quickly, so thought starting a thread here might get more response.

I've read generally positive reviews from various places and am just about settled on buying a pair for my 5 year old, but thought I'd check here first to see whether anyone has any personal experience to report.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Sometimes I think you guys are some of the smartest people on the web, other times I wonder if you were shaken as babies.

Hit up Fat Yeti, he's got a load of 'em. Should be able to tell you a bit more on them.
    Skiing, where my mind is even if my body isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by CaddyDaddy77 View Post
    Hit up Fat Yeti, he's got a load of 'em. Should be able to tell you a bit more on them.
    He works at Levelnine? That's where I was going to buy them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Sometimes I think you guys are some of the smartest people on the web, other times I wonder if you were shaken as babies.

we sold some this year and seemed to work well. full intuition liner, adn 3 sizes = good thing

We use them for my 11 yr old girl. Have had it a year, and can adjust for maybe a couple more.She seems to like them ok..