Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BGnight View Post
    Not saying that all contrails that don't dissipate are chemtrails there guy.
    Well the original nutty guy in the thread used that as his differentiating qualification. Sorry if I confused the two of you...........guy. Hard to tell what highway you're cruising along on exactly.

But you did say this.

chemtrail's are very real. Do a little research. There's plenty of info on them. Barium is one of the key nasty ingredients they use. They're for immunosuppression of the masses.
    Soo......who's making the chemtrails and why exactly do they want weakened immune systems? And how can I, as a sky looking individual differentiate between a stubborn, high elevation vapor trail, and a floating aids strip?
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

These two guys are sharing one braincell. Who gets it on Fridays guys?

You went here? Show me one shred of proof that sodium fluoride helps teeth and I'll show you the main ingredient in most rat poisons and what Hitler used in the drinking water in concentration camps (well documented)
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dru...ation/DR601265

I'm sure one of the most famous non-profit HMO in the US that also happens to produce some of the best health results is also in on this conspiracy.

The fact is that fluoride is a type of poison, which is why it helps prevent tooth decay because it kills bacteria that might live on the surface of teeth. However, in the small doses such as in public drinking water and in toothpaste, it is shown to not be harmful to humans. Of course, if you eat 4 tubes of toothpaste, I'm sure you'll start feeling some of the effects, which is why its been used as a poison.

Its just like sunlight. Get some sunlight everyday and it allows your body to produce Vitamin D. Get too much and you get skin cancer.

You went here? Show me one shred of proof that sodium fluoride helps teeth and I'll show you the main ingredient in most rat poisons and what Hitler used in the drinking water in concentration camps (well documented)
    1. Here's some evidence:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19772843
    http://cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5014a1.htm
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12914024
    http://jdr.sagepub.com/cgi/content/full/86/5/410
    http://thecommunityguide.org/oral/oral-ajpm-ev-rev.pdf
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special.../0-19-515069-4

2. The number one ingredient in rat poison: carbon and hydrogen... or phosphorus depending on the poison type. Rat poisons do NOT contain sodium fluoride... the only one that contains fluorine is Flocoumafen which has a trifluoromethyl group (carbon bound to 3 fluorine). Most rat poisons do not contain any halogens although there are a few chlorinated and bromated ones. Some rat poisons are simply Vitamin D. Some rat poisons are also used as human medicine like Coumadin (aka warfarin).

3. There are no reputable historical sources showing the use of NaF in Nazi concentration camps. You will find references to it on conspiracy websites and sites with agendas, but no verifiable reputable historical sources.

Try learning highschool chemistry, thinking critically, and vetting your sources for tin foil cranial toxicity.

Quote Originally Posted by enzo3366 View Post
    The fact is that fluoride is a type of poison, which is why it helps prevent tooth decay because it kills bacteria that might live on the surface of teeth.
    The dose makes the poison, but flouride doesn't work as an antiseptic in your mouth. If there was enough for that, it would BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN. It works by reducing how quickly plaque produced acid CAN demineralize your enamel and also by encouraging remineralization of your enamel.
    Last edited by Summit; 02-05-2010 at 09:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by wood_stones View Post
    We drink 1% of the tap water. The rest waters our lawns, and goes down the drain.

Yet they need to put flouride in ALL the tap water?

Does that pass the logic test?

bwahaha. jeebus the conspiracy theory discussions always bring on the stupid.

i know the tinfoil hat crowd hates actual logic -- they prefer their own brand of pseudo-logic -- but think this through a bit. here are some facts to get you started: a) fluoride treatment is very inexpensive, mostly 'cos it's very dilute b) having separate municipal water supply systems would require billions of $$$ to be invested c) therefore, yes, it makes sense to have just one main tap water system, with potable water supplied for all these uses.

the tragedy, of course, is that there are idiots out there who think your 'logic test' you posted above actually makes a point. newschoolerz is the only idiot to admit this, but i'm sure there are others.

that's the tragedy of the interwebz...misinformation has a way of spreading.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    The dose makes the poison, but flouride doesn't work as an antiseptic in your mouth. If there was enough for that, it would BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN. It works by reducing how quickly plaque produced acid CAN demineralize your enamel and also by encouraging remineralization of your enamel.
    Point taken, and I learned something. Another reason why after almost failing the chem prereq class for my major, I decided chemical engineering was not for me.

ok. so if you don't believe it is a conspiracy, or aliens, then what was this that appeared as if out of nowhere the very next day in almost the same spot. Obviously the chemtrails turned into the cloud deck as cover for the onslaught

Oh yeah?

How's your throat after breathing in that^ air?

Any extra head buds popping out on your neck with a similar but more evil personality to your own you care to discuss? Any extra heads with a mustache indicating their evil nature? huh? Huh?
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    think this through a bit. here are some facts to get you started: a) fluoride treatment is very inexpensive, mostly 'cos it's very dilute b) having separate municipal water supply systems would require billions of $$$ to be invested c) therefore, yes, it makes sense to have just one main tap water system, with potable water supplied for all these uses.
    Exactly. They only add about 1 pound of NaF per MILLION GALLONS of water and NaF. I hear NaF costs something like $3 a pound.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Water flouridation is bullshit, there shouldn't be anything in the water besides what is necessary to sanitize it.

They put iodine in your salt too...

And chlorine

Not to mention the sodium. And everyone knows how explosive sodium is, and how deadly chlorine gas is. Hence why salt is so bad for you.

The ideal flouridation level is 1 mg/L. http://www.sooscreek.com/Fluoridation.pdf
    Ideal, that is, for the dark wizards at the top of the pyramid.

That would be 1 LB of this poison to every 119,00 gallons of water.

Or 1 LB in a water tank that is 24 feet cubed.

Submit your children to the tooth paste challenge. One tube of flouride tooth paste a day til brain damage.

If flouride is so important - you can use flouridated toothpaste. Or take a pill! They make a pill for that. You don't need two differnt water lines.

SO, chemtrails.... flouride... We could talk about the dishonor to the victims of 9/11 for the bullshit investigation. Building 7 anyone? Clearly all three building came down in a controlled demolition. When airplanes crash on the tarmac, they don't melt through the concrete. Certainly not burly steel buildings. The buildings in Manhattan where brought down with somthing else. O yeah...Popular mechanics told us what was up...Thanks boys.

Popular mechanics is another tentacle of the beast. The beast is all around. Beast this, beast that.

Quote Originally Posted by wood_stones View Post
    The ideal flouridation level is 1 mg/L. http://www.sooscreek.com/Fluoridation.pdf
    Ideal, that is, for the dark wizards at the top of the pyramid.

That would be 1 LB of this poison to every 119,00 gallons of water.

Or 1 LB in a water tank that is 24 feet cubed.

Submit your children to the tooth paste challenge. One tube of flouride tooth paste a day til brain damage.

If flouride is so important - you can use flouridated toothpaste. Or take a pill! They make a pill for that. You don't need two differnt water lines.

SO, chemtrails.... flouride... We could talk about the dishonor to the victims of 9/11 for the bullshit investigation. Building 7 anyone? Clearly all three building came down in a controlled demolition. When airplanes crash on the tarmac, they don't melt through the concrete. Certainly not burly steel buildings. The buildings in Manhattan where brought down with somthing else. O yeah...Popular mechanics told us what was up...Thanks boys.

Popular mechanics is another tentacle of the beast. The beast is all around. Beast this, beast that.

THREAD OVER

chemtrailz on the groundz.

Are some of you that bored that you feel you need to argue with complete idiots? I don't get it. You have to have something better to do, don't you? Let them believe what they want to believe!!
    The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.

Put your god damn face palms away. Troll my ass - I've been a lurker for almost 2 years! I'm not ruining a stoke thread or anything like that.

"National Academy of Sciences debates spraying aerosols into upper stratosphere to combat global warming"

You can go outside, and notice the difference. A regular contrail. A persistent contrail.

If it's a cloud that came from an airplane, and it lingers for hours, I call it a man-made cloud.

Regular contrails are hard to even notice, because they are so small in the sky.
    Persistent contrails are EASY to see. They stretch from horizon to horizon. You don't have to do anything but look, and notice.

Leave it to the Canadians.
    Much better proof vs fluoride than those useless/inconclusive links someone provided for it:
    http://www.fluoridation.com/calgaryh.htm

People that believe NaF really prevents tooth decay literally are drinking the water.

Click "Home" and lots of great scientific links speaking vs NaF can be found. Like this one:
    http://www.fluoridation.com/epa2.htm

BUT DON'T QUESTION WHY THEY'RE STILL PUTTING IT IN THE WATER. ZOMG, I WOULDN'T WANT TO DISRUPT YOUR FRAGILE, INGRAINED PARADIGMS.
    Last edited by BGnight; 02-06-2010 at 01:17 PM.

this thread is ridiculous...

but to add to the conspiracy theories too much fluoride causes osteoporosis...and fluoridating everything is a great way for the aluminum industry to dispose of its toxic by-products

this thread is priceless. I have successfully wasted half an hour or so and pooped my pants laughing.

Who knows what is really what?

Quote Originally Posted by AKPogue View Post
    Are some of you that bored that you feel you need to argue with complete idiots? I don't get it. You have to have something better to do, don't you?
    No I don't have anything better to do. I can't go skiing because I have the flu, obviously the result of a weakened immune system caused by chemtrails.

It's also obvious why so many on this thread don't believe wood_stones and bgnight - the ski industry is in on the conspiracy. Here is a photo showing how resorts infect the populace...

Please... stop... can't... breathe... laughing... too... hard...

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPoop View Post
    when air is passed over the wing of a plane the air accelerates and causes the water vapor in the air to condence, this is the trail that you see, air vaires in % moisture so does the vapor trail.
    Almost, but not quite. It's condensed water vapor from the engines' exhaust. Look closely next time and you'll see that twin engined aircraft make two, DC10s and 727s make three, and 747s and A340s make four.