Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    We may have some room on a May 16th permit. No more kayakers at this point unless you bring an oar boat too.

So looking to add an oar boat or two.

We did get a foot to foot and a half in the high country over the last couple of days so that bodes better for spring and summer flows.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

I'm stoked for my first run down the MF...June 12th!

Amongst our crew:
    Two pulled M.F. permits for late May.
    One pulled a Selway for May 20th.
    And we got our Grand Canyon permit for Sept. 1st.

When it rains it pours......
    Anyone know a good divorce lawyer?
    Old's Cool.

I won a snake river permit for July 5th,i'm pretty psyched about that. What makes me even more excited is that I'll be taking off of the Selway on the 3rd of 4th! Hoooty hoo! Idaho loves my shit! Where's the dick-wave emoticon.....
    So local it hurts...

pulled MFS 7.15. Twice I've put on with less than 2' and both still a blast. Once we flew most of our ice/beer in at Indian, and that wasn't too expensive. Really only the first day was rough and it isn't bad if you spend two nights down to Indian instead of 1. Low water makes it a little more key to take all 8 days, so small groups.

We'll be canceling a 7.15 hells put-in so watch for that. Also pulled a 7.22 hells and thinking about the take-out to put-in option MFS-Hells. Looks like a brutal 9 hour drive though. Probably better just to spend the weekend at Goldbug if not sick of hot springs by then.

Those of you who drew have until March 15th to confirm your permit. You only have to pay for one person for one day and have up until three days before you launch to modify your permit numbers, days etc.

So don't forget to get on there. I just tried and got a weird error message so will have to try back later.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

Salmon basin reporting 145% of normal snowpack. There ought to be some cancelations to be had this year.