any interest in some b-squads for sale??

I've got a pair of 189 B-Squads I'm thinking of selling if there's any interest out there??? In great condition...no coreshots, just usual minor base scraps...top sheets almost look brand new...they've been drilled twice, currently mounted with Rossi Freeride bindings at 325 BSL...let me know if there's any interest or offers, I need to keep these bindings...can also post or send pics if theres any interest...thanks.
    oh so i guess i'm the asshole!

any trades on the skis

Quote Originally Posted by kirkg8 View Post
    any trades on the skis
    What ya looking to trade kirk??

whats the lowest price you'll take on these? im up in alta....already got a pretty beat up pair that have been my rock skis this season.....would like a new pair but working up at the lodge does not pay much and i just bought some pow skis....let me know

also, i would be mounting them for a 296bsl, think there will be any issue with the previous holes?

PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by adkfreeridex View Post
    whats the lowest price you'll take on these? im up in alta....already got a pretty beat up pair that have been my rock skis this season.....would like a new pair but working up at the lodge does not pay much and i just bought some pow skis....let me know

also, i would be mounting them for a 296bsl, think there will be any issue with the previous holes?

bump, bump, bump...

bump...i need to really sell these now, will include with binders if interesed. I can email pics too...thanks!

what price are you looking for?
    Carry on my wayward son...

I was thinking $200ish minus bindings...the bindings are super nice, Freeride 150's from a couple years ago, I'd like to keep the bindings if possible cuz I don't think I can get what I'd want for them by leaving them on...I'm open to any offer though.