FYI: Vail Area Mags - Stumpy 2/11

Thursday, February 11th
    Unlimited Adventure Series
    Legend of Aaahhs! with Greg Stump
    In 1999 Greg Stump was honored by Skiing Magazine as one of the twenty-five most influential people in skiing of all time. Greg won his first ski competition at age 9. Several successes included winning the Junior National Championships, the first ever international amateur freestyle champion and actively participating in the professional freestyle circuit.

His talent caught the eye of ski pioneers and film producers which led to starring roles in ski shows and movies. Greg passion for ski films was ignited unlimately resulting in the launch of his company, Greg Stump Productions. Greg has produced, filmed and directed hundreds of commercials and music videos for national and international clients like Swatch Watch, Coors, Adidas, Salomon, Chapstick, Wrigley's, United Airlines, several ski resorts and in 2000 a Disney Super-Bowl commercial starring skateboard legend, Tony Hawk. Greg uses his films to appeal to a new audience through the implementation of modern music including the songs of Seal, Iggy Pop, and The Beastie Boys.

Join us as Greg shares clips from several of his upcoming films including his newest film Legend of Aahhs!

Door prize courtesy of Greg Stump Productions.

6 PM
    Donovan Pavilion, Vail (Directions)
    FREE

Nice. I am in for that one.

I just saw Blizzard this year. I'm in if I remember.

Rats! Missin it!

I blow in from Maui saturday...

Love the intro! Some of the younger mags don't "get' Stump, I guess it's not how many brains cells you had, but how you lost them!
    http://www.facebook.com/video/video....9003420&ref=nf