Thumbs up Live from the field

Pretty cool that we are pretty much getting almost live videos from the TGR crew.

from a facebook update: Introducing to you :: Live from the Field. A new series of real-time, video updates shot by our athletes and production crew on iPhones. Follow the athletes and view behind the scenes footage throughout the season.

I wish this was me right now....

https://www.tetongravity.com/live-fro...id=904718&ps=1

Agreed, very neat feature, way to always innovate TGR! And cool to see Cody filming again with you guys.
    ((. The joy I get from skiing...
    .))
    ((. That's worth living for.
    .))

We could make one of these for the mags if it is something you are interested in. All you need is a phone that can shoot video and has email. We would build out an environment similar to this where the clips would land.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"
    Sturgis Uncensored

gunit130 Guest
    That would be pretty cool actually.

Live updates from the Blurred Chronicles. The cops could watch them drinking and driving and figure out where to pull them over.

But for real, you're talking about people take video with there phone and TXT it to a number and it posts, or how would that work?

http://live.tetongravity.com/_Jackso.../75233.html?b=
    whats going on here.looks like some inverted stoke on cody

yeah you got your iphone upside down lol