Thread: Telluride spot

Telluride spot

Hey guys.. so I'm not sure how to go about this, but I have a spot for the Telluride comp and don't think I'm going to be able to compete. Do I contact people on the waiting list? Just put it up for grabs? Notify someone in charge of registration? With only a few days left I wanna make sure someone can make it... any help or takers appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind, I cant get ahold of him

edit: almost forgot, the spots are easily transferable. How? Im not sure, but I know it can be done, same deal 2 years ago with the same friend
    Last edited by skiingsamurai; 02-02-2010 at 06:32 AM.
    Live

is the spot still avail?

SydVicious wants and NEEDS this spot. She rips harder than most anyone, and does it on teles. She could clean up the women's division given the chance.

Unfortunately, apparently they are being tough on people trying to transfer spots this year, they want them to go to people on the waiting list.

yea i was told even people on the waiting list may not get in.. supposedly they overbooked? but good luck to sidvicious getting in... i thought (had i been able to make it) i may be one of very few tele'rs.. it'd be sweet for a freeheeler to win it. are there usually many out there?

not many tele'rs. nick devore has been known to compete and kill it other than that i havent seen any with a chance…….

It would be sick to get in.

PM sent
    "If your not livin on the edge then you are taking up to much space"