Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech Tonics View Post
    Today is going to be out-fucking-standing.

Yes it was.....

any of you all ski at Sipapu ? saw that anyone who is 40 skis for free. is it worth the drive ? I've only played disc golf there, and the mtn seemed to have some nice short steep pitches.
    Top of the Food Chain for White Trash America

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar View Post
    any of you all ski at Sipapu ? saw that anyone who is 40 skis for free. is it worth the drive ? I've only played disc golf there, and the mtn seemed to have some nice short steep pitches.
    I've been once in crappy conditions and rode the park all day. Maybe there are stashes and out of bound terrain that I don't know, but most of the trees seemed choked. Nice trees at the top though, so I don't know how quick all that tracks out, but anyway, it's tiny. Amazingly beautiful place though. Always worth the visit in that aspect if you have the time to take a drive.

Anyway, Taos is filled in and epic at this point, so I think you might be more interested in checking that out if ya know what I mean Mr. Powder
    .....Visit my website. .....

"a yin without a yang"

And where is tower 11 chute? pardon my ignorance.

"a yin without a yang"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Cop View Post
    And where is tower 11 chute? pardon my ignorance.
    Supreme Chair, Alta.
    Top of the Food Chain for White Trash America

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Tonics View Post
    Bob, are you at TSV today? I'm there with Jer-I...out the door in a few minutes.

...Today is going to be out-fucking-standing.
    No, I was working at SFSA. And it was out-fucking-standing. And the sunset was the cherry on the ice cream sundae.

If CC wasn't there heel-siding the chutes, who the hell was it?

And, PE, the 'Pu is kind of lacking in terrain challenge but has plenty of nice small-area-mom-and-pop vibe.

I could get into this El Niño thing.

I'm ready too just off-myself. I'm still sick, doc says another month with no skiing. Fml. Have fun out there... dumping at my house. I'm a sad, sad man.

^ Today was not a good day to miss.

Do next door neighbors get let in on this deal? Depending when it is I might be down.

Quote Originally Posted by brice618 View Post
    Do next door neighbors get let in on this deal? Depending when it is I might be down.
    Sure. In fact, since Tech Tonics seems to have the whiney flu maybe you could host it. PM Cyber Cop for details.

Just checking in here. Whats the dealy?
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

yeah, i gotta case of the Whine Flu. Ask my wife, I'm a whiney little bitch, no doubt.

You wanna taste motherfuckers?????

-Best goddamn week of skiing the whole goddamn winter and i'm stuck inside hacking up the stickiest, grossest snot out of my lungs. fucking bullshit wont go away. I take antibiotics, I get acupuncture, i take herbs, I take western over-the counters, I take prescriptions, I go to doctors, ER's, fucking nothing helps. Whooping Cough is the real fucking deal and it fucking blows. Someone, please, come over to my house and fucking kill me. AGGGghghghghggggg.

I'm hoping by the end of the winter to be able to drag myself into the mountains again. in the meantime all I do is read for school and sit here feeling fucking sorry for myself. Some of the meds are literally making my psychotic. Selling skis to by MTB parts as my winter is over.

I've missed Silverton trips, hut trips in UT and how many deep days at TSV and SFSA? Hardly toured at all b/c i got fucking Pertussis as soon as the stability figured itself out.

fuck my life! fuck!

How was that? pretty nice Whining, eh? That's pretty much what I do all day long. This is my life, and it's fucking pitiful. Have fun for the next storm at the end of the weekend. looks like a big one. fml.

^^^^^^^^That was a good rant! but if it helps you feel worse about your situation, this week has been some of the best skiing in the past 16 seasons I have been here, not just this season

Hey Tech T, how you feeling? You looking out your window? It's starting to pile up here.

Dumping here in Santa Fe, too. A few laps of Big Tesuque before work will not suck. At all. Taos was pretty nice Saturday, but man, tomorrow.....

FUCK ALL OF YOU SUCK MY NUTS.

actually I'm feeling a little bit better. my kids are good, and their bones are all connected to each other, which is nice.

won't be skiing tomorrow or the next day, or even next weekend, but I can be up and out without gagging and hacking.

El Niño, fuck yeah!

WAIT A SECOND. Taos is claiming 1". Santa Fe picked up 10". That can't be right for Taos, right??? Heading up to Santa Fe now, and hoping that's a typo for you guys at TSV today.

TT got mono from a tejano.

"a yin without a yang"

So who is planning the powder chowder?

Last week was ridiculous.

Hooray for daylight savings. Corn laps in may!!!

and more ****** in April...

"a yin without a yang"

thinking this weekend I may be up for a long uphill walk. cybercop, you around this w/e? maybe heaven's hill?

I'm in for a nice walk. I'm getting fat from all the lift served powder.

"a yin without a yang"

wahh-waaahhhhhhh-

doc shut me down today. no cold air, no skiing. I need to start slow and warm and rehab myself.

give me a few weeks. fuck. maybe slow and easy mountain biking in the desert is right for me...

No worries.

Have you heard of the ride on the mesa close to San Ysidro? I'd like to check that out this spring.

"a yin without a yang"