Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Back in the day, I was a JONG.

Long before bots. But, just yesterday, I pulled out of my ashtray an old small game head, and thought to myself, man, that has taken some really amazing grouse.

So, what was your question?
    What was your grouse hunting setup?

Any other archery mags here?

I’ve been getting back into it. I’ve got a 15 year old Parker ultra lite 31. I bought it a year old and shot it a bunch then hurt my shoulder so i stopped. Been shooting since I was given a bag target in the spring. Lots of fun. I’m back to being accurate and consistent. Taking it deer hunting in 2 weeks out on the islands.

LOL looking back at this thread I guess I already commented 10 years ago. Jesus.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Hope things are going well up there dude!

Talked to a guy this summer who was out hunting elk and bear with a traditional longbow. He had a custom made bow for a moose hunt in Canada but with the border closure he couldn't go this year. He had some cool stories including going to some World championships for that a while ago. The bow was pretty amazing looking, I might have a picture.