Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    This was talked about on page 3/4 of this thread [ame="https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187262"]GoPro HD- Things you'd wish you'd known from the beginning. - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame] but my go pro, and seemingly others, was out completly on anything but low light days.

This was taken on a pretty cloudy day, and its still a little washed out. Groomer shredding at alta recently, its unedited, the less boring part starts at 1:30

[ame="http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z59/leroymuthafunkinjenkins/?action=view&current=GOPR0025.flv"]GOPR0025.flv video by leroymuthafunkinjenkins - Photobucket[/ame]

I posted a short vid of a sunny day on page 3 of the other thread.

Anyone able to solve this?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU WATCH THIS IN HD BY WATCHING THE VIDEO DIRECTLY ON VIMEO.

I am not sure why, but it was hard to find time to edit this season. I have a bit of footage, so over the next few weeks I will be releasing a few edits of me and my friends skiing in Utah. This entire edit was shot with a GoPro HD Hero camera. They are awesome little camera's, I highly suggest you pick one up for yourself.

It has been a while since I have edited, but I threw this together in one afternoon. It turned out fairly well. After watching the footage from February, I think I might be liking the helmet footage more than the chest mounted camera footage. What do you think?

There is a lot more footage to come over the next few weeks, so sit back, grab your favorite drink, and enjoy!

-Constructive feedback is always appreciated

Song: Vampire Weekend vs Mike Snow - The Kids Don't Stand a Chance.

I too love this camera and want to pick up one or two more for multiple perspectives on the same shot. These little cams work so well. I used to not like having the hugeness of it on top of my helmet, but after seeing the quality I quickly forgot about all that.

Here's some of my favorite edits with the HD Hero starting from first usage to last, with 1, 3, and 5 the top three. You may have seen some of these x-posted in the ski forum already.