Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Toast - His apparent dedication and admiration for a favorite childhood film of mine gets me right here. Kinda makes me wish my SN was "Wolfman's got balls!!!" or something. Props to anyone who knows what THAT is from.

Edit: Belgian's avatar. I like to think that's him in his avatar for halloween or something.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    Toast - His apparent dedication and admiration for a favorite childhood film of mine gets me right here. Kinda makes me wish my SN was "Wolfman's got balls!!!" or something. Props to anyone who knows what THAT is from.

Edit: Belgian's avatar. I like to think that's him in his avatar for halloween or something.
    If you are referring to the movie "Monster Squad" I too remember that movie fondly...but I think the quote was "Wolfman's got nards". Or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about...
    The Sheriff is near!

That's the one, and I stand corrected.

"One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

^^^My name, is Horrace.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntCok View Post
    The emergence Ernest Hemmingway on TGR got me thinking about this. Not so much the name in itself but the posts that go with the name- pure gold

i found it a tiresome imitation after about the second post. nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    Well, you are the leading expert in tiresome posts, being TGRs leading producer of them, so I should defer to you. My less refined opinion felt that his relatively recent post in the "has anyone here been in a slide" thread was his best.
    Days on snow this season: 54 Last Season: 83

www.poachninja.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QguWdSsI8S8

Well, you are the leading expert in tiresome posts, being TGRs leading producer of them, so I should defer to you. My less refined opinion felt that his relatively recent post in the "has anyone here been in a slide" thread was his best.
    That was fucking gold.

Hugh Conway Guest
    I like Ernest, but I think he's a dead ringer for this taped up version of Orson Welles:
    http://www.vulture.com/2013/06/orson...ry-jaglom.html

O.W.: Some dope? Or maybe a roast-beef sandwich. I’d like to be somebody who died alone in a hotel room—just keel over, the way people used to.

Ken Tynan had the funniest story about Tennessee he never printed. He and Tennessee went to Cuba together as guests of Castro. And they were in the massimo leader’s office, and there are several other people there, people close to El Jefe, including Che Guevara. Tynan spoke a little fractured Spanish, and ­Castro spoke quite good English, and they were deep in conversation. But ­Tennessee had gotten a little bored. He was sitting off, by himself. And he motioned over to Guevara and said (in a southern accent), “Would you mind ­running out and getting me a couple of tamales?”

No offense taken, young man. I have three ex-wives, some neighbors, and any number of editors and publishers who find me tiresome, as well.

My friend Scott once said this about the average girl from the Midwest. . . She is largely unattractive, selfish, snobbish, egotistical, utterly graceless, talks with an ugly accent, and in her heart knows that she would feel more at home in a kitchen than in a ballroom.

A few slight tweaks and he could've easily been talking about almost everyone on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    No offense taken, young man. I have three ex-wives, some neighbors, and any number of editors and publishers who find me tiresome, as well.

My friend Scott once said this about the average girl from the Midwest. . . She is largely unattractive, selfish, snobbish, egotistical, utterly graceless, talks with an ugly accent, and in her heart knows that she would feel more at home in a kitchen than in a ballroom.

A few slight tweaks and he could've easily been talking about almost everyone on this website.
    I laughed.
    Johnny's only sin was dispair

Hugh, thanks for that Vulture site.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post

ooooooooo! dissin' with family guy. i bet myself it was family guy or south park before i opened it. i was so happy over winning a beer from myself that i forgot to watch it!

but your social intelligence level dropped 30 points by association. sorry.

spook Guest
    huh? if i expected it, how could you drop in my estimation?

obviously, i exceeded the boundaries of lazy smartass and unfairly dropped you 30 points. your social intelligence level remained the same as before -- enough to induce me to guess family guy or south park!

and don't get me wrong, i'm one dumb motherfucker. so..

spook Guest

dude, don't be so harsh on me. i don't make their movies.

The Angry Whelk - SHINJUKU MOTHERFUCKER - mental genius,

Ernest Hemingway - rules, brilliant posts

The Rev Floater - Stormtrooper post was probably one of the funniest things I've ever read online, and he continues to consistently deliver.

Harry Tuttle and Hayduke, just love those characters in Brazil and the Monkey Wrench Gang.

High praise from a Brit.