Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Pat Robertson should be publicly pissed on

Seriously, the man is a completely worthless fucking asshole.

Pat Robertson says Haiti paying for 'pact to the devil'
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/01/13/haiti.pat.robertson/
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

that's the Power of Prayer!

Hugh Conway Guest
    You think he's not into Golden Showers?

Bury him alive under a ton of Port-au-Prince rubble.

I'm shoving knitting needles in the eyes of my Pat Robertson doll. Not the blow up one with the "O" face, the little one.
    Silent....but shredly.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Moeghoul View Post
    I'm shoving knitting needles in the eyes of my Pat Robertson doll. Not the blow up one with the "O" face, the little one.
    Thats actually a great fucking idea. A Pat Robertson inflatable love doll.

Funny thing is when I heard about the earthquake, 2 things came to mind:

1) why does God hate Haiti? - they get pissed on all the time

and

2) WTF is going on in the Dominican Republic? I mean Hispaniola is one big island, and the earthquake shook the whole fucking place.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post

2) WTF is going on in the Dominican Republic? I mean Hispaniola is one big island, and the earthquake shook the whole fucking place.
    Totally untouched, according to a first person report I just heard in MSNBC. Pretty much still an island that is a great symbol for heaven and hell with a national border.

and

1. God hates darkies, ask Pat

2. the inverse square law applies to wave propagation

Limbaugh's got the racist thing goin' on. (Like today is any different for the fat fuck)

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201001130018

and

My first thought, was who was going to be the asshole that claims "this is god's work to punish their heathen ways?"

It appears Pat wins...I'm not surprised since he is the definition of an asshole.

I don't remeber who won the award for making the claim after the SE Asian tsunami, but it was one of those evangelical assholes. (There are too many to keep track of.)

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

gunit130 Guest
    Fuck Pat and Rush Limbaugh.

My check is right behind the" Rev Right". I'm sure he'll thow in a bunch.

Oh yeah, Fuck Pat Robertson.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Limbaugh's got the racist thing goin' on. (Like today is any different for the fat fuck)

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201001130018
    Holy Shit that is to funny. That was the "Media Tweak of the day".

It's something he started a while back after he was booted from the NFL owners team. He was getting taken out of context so much he decided to start having some fun with it. So now he is saying things like this just to get quoted. He will talk about it ahead of time, he'll say the media tweak of the day is coming up in the next segment, sometimes he will say 'the media tweak of the day...' then something just off the wall, like this:

Rush compared Pelosi to Hitler and health care reform to Dachau

But why stop at mischaracterizing provisions of the House bill. Why not compare Speaker Nancy Pelosi to Hitler and government's involvement in health care to the Dachau concentration camp?

LIMBAUGH: And by the way, the media tweak of the day: Hitler put people in jail to lower the unemployment numbers. Another media tweak, that's how Dachau started. We have 35 seconds if you think we should bleep or edit this out. I frankly think we should not. I didn't say anything about Obama there; I'm just giving a little historical truth.

http://mediamatters.org/limbaughwire/2009/11/12
    And it still gets reported seriously. He said they(you) would do this and believe anything about him as long as it fit your template. He said you guys were so craven it didn't matter that he was telling you he was saying something just for effect. He said it would still be reported by the left wing blogs, and later repeated in the media, as something he actually believed. He is telling the lefties he is tweaking them and they still take him seriously. Holy Shit! They are as dumb as he says they are.

I never took him seriously, just thinking it was all part of the entertainment. I didn't think there was anyway anyone would fall for this. But he was right. They will report anything, regardless of the context, if they think it makes him look bad. They don't care about the truth, they don't even listen to the show, they just scan for quotes to get their base fired up...and you guys believe them!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You got played son.

BTW, Pat Robertson is a piece of shit.
    it's all young and fun and skiing and then one day you login and it's relationship advice, gomer glacier tours and geezers.

-Hugh Conway

Christ, you're an asshole.

Hope Maddow picks up on the "Media Tweak" shit soon.

"I slept with Sarah Palin, and she sucks."

"Rush Limbaugh is gay. I would know."

I thought Pat Robertson was in Cuba to kill Castro?

Heh, says the guy who routinely accuses others of racism and all kinds of other moral deficiencies over political disagreements.

You are a funny guy Benny.
    it's all young and fun and skiing and then one day you login and it's relationship advice, gomer glacier tours and geezers.

-Hugh Conway

I actually read all of Rubicon's post, then scrolled down, read yours and laughed pretty fucking hard.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

god hates Haiti because they don't play baseball. That's why the DR was spared. And they speak French. But most of all he hates Pat, that's why he made Pat so stupid.

Totally untouched, according to a first person report I just heard in MSNBC. Pretty much still an island that is a great symbol for heaven and hell with a national border.
    It was a shallow transform fault...thus even though it was a magnitude 7, damage would be very localized...

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    That was the "Media Tweak of the day".... He said it would still be reported by the left wing blogs, and later repeated in the media, as something he actually believed.
    Can you refer me to somewhere that backs this up? (ie. where he says he is just saying outrageous things to be quoted.) I read the quotes from him in the links you provide and there is no indication there that he does not actually believe this bat-shit crazy, painfully influential, damaging, unsupported, fucked-up stuff. If he doesn't believe it, and you can show me where he says he doesn't believe it, okay. But I'm not seeing any indication of that.

Does anyone make one of those quote of the day calendars for all the fucked up shit Pat Robertson says?

I wonder why God waited 205 years for this bit of wrath. Wouldn't it have crueler to leave the French in charge the country?

Yeah, but the Dominicans never made a pact with the devil.