Big Sky/ Bridger Area Jan 23-30

Hello –

I am a flat lander that is coming out to Big Sky / Bridger area for a week. I will be out there Jan 23-30 but my buddies that I am going with have no interest in finding some more challenging terrain.

I have some (but limited) BC experience, have all the gear, and my legs are not completely worthless, but I have no one to venture into slushmans, or venture around some of the steeper stuff in Big Sky.

Anyhow we are going to be based out of Big Sky and making a few trips to Bridger depending on snow. If there is anybody else that will be in the area flying solo I would be interested in making a few laps with you.

Reply in here or PM me if you are interested.
    thanks

I'll be in Big Sky. Hit me up for a tram lap or 2
    I've got the key to the highway... I'm gonna leave here runnin', walkin's far too slow

Any recommendations for a shop at Big Sky / Bridger that has Avy packs cheap and / or available for rent? My buddy's heading out there on 2/1 - 2/4.

There's a couple shops here that have 'em, but the point is traveling with as little gear as possible.

Any help or a point in the right direction would be appreciated.
    We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need? ~ Lee Iacocca

ep, maybe just get a shovel/ probe setup that you can strap to your back without a pack. they probably sell them at G.A.S. (1-888-3-ALPINE)
    I dont think anyone rents that stuff out.
    If you got cash you could hire a guide and they will provide gear as well, but spendy.

You could always just ski groomers...
    I've got the key to the highway... I'm gonna leave here runnin', walkin's far too slow

Thanks, I'll pass it on ~ I'm not in the group myself, but have skied with 2 of the group. Several of them are looking for burlier terrain, while a few others I'm sure will be sticking to groomers.
    We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need? ~ Lee Iacocca

Ill be at bridger. Il be glad to take a couple laps on slushmans.