Post My Company is hiring again.....look inside.

Based out of South Salt Lake City
    Job is based at headquarters here, no telecommuting.
    Real job, not looking for skier who needs a job, looking for people needing a job and if you ski, well, you have the weekend.

Don't bother asking questions if you do not fit this position. Experience needed.

"APPLICATION ENGINEER Seeking an application engineer to provide technical support and technical sales which will include recommending and developing customer solutions and troubleshooting customer issues. Candidate will need to have an in-depth knowledge of Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g networking and computer hardware. The ability to troubleshoot and resolve RF communication problems and is a requirement. Must be able to learn a new technology quickly, enjoy customer interaction and working with deadlines. A degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science and knowledge of portable computers is preferred. Code Corporation is global fast paced bar code reader and portable computer manufacturer. Please email resume to hr@codecorp.com."

Hey not to threadjack or pry too much, but how did that ID project/SLC bar law thing go? Haven't read any bad press, so i'm guessing a seamless success?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Tye, going along pretty good actually. In fact other bars that bought other devices wasted their money as they now have bought our readers. Working out pretty good and the lines at the door are now down to nothing, which is nice on a cold night.

your saying you actually have to ENJOY working with customers, AND deadlines to qualify?

Damn. Job market is tough these days.

Quote Originally Posted by frozenwater View Post
    your saying you actually have to ENJOY working with customers, AND deadlines to qualify?

Damn. Job market is tough these days.
    Sitting here in a hoody and jeans working with deadlines and customers and enjoying it, well right now on TGR. The company is great, we has a HUGE growth last year in hard economic times and are hiring 6-8 people this quarter, some already. Last time we had an opening in our department we got super lucky with a maggot from WA and is now kicking ass at work. He is a good skier too.

I like my job. This one is the same title as me, just a bit different technical focus. See my new 2010 Tundra Limited on FB? Yeah, that money did not grow on any of my trees.

milk that cow Buzz!

That bar code is out of spec.

Glad things are going well for you Buzz. Cool you are trying to help out some Mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Tye, going along pretty good actually. In fact other bars that bought other devices wasted their money as they now have bought our readers. Working out pretty good and the lines at the door are now down to nothing, which is nice on a cold night.
    Hey if you need a SYS admin monkey let me know....im not out of work but ALWAYS open to new things.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Hey if you need a SYS admin monkey let me know....im not out of work but ALWAYS open to new things.
    That actually may be coming...........lots of change as we grow.

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    If you need/have use for someone with an MSAA let me know eh?
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

Throw some of that hard earned cash into purchasing a flak jacket, kid.
    Fightin' to save the motherfucking day...