Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    I shoulda redacted my name years ago.

And I got stuff I could trade, don't worry about me man.

I’ll add mine to the list. We are usually gone for a few weeks each summer and again over the winter holiday and usually a week in February and April.

3 bedroom/ 2 bath in Santa Cruz. 1 Mile from downtown and West Cliff Drive. Huge outdoor deck, partially covered. Awesome views of Monterey Bay and Pacific Ocean from the deck and kitchen/living room.

If you are interested in MTB, we are about a 2 mile ride to Wilder Ranch/Pogonip/UCSC trail systems. Short drive to Demonstration or Nisene Marks. If you want to surf we are a mile from Cowells Beach, Steamer Lane and West Cliff. A 10 minute drive across town to Pleasure Point it hit the open coast. We are less than 5 miles from 4 Mile.

Ottime: Ever been to Durango? SWCO is beautiful. Let us know if you’d like to make a visit

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Bumping this up. Hoping to do a swap with someone in NW Washington -- Seattle, Bellingham, San Juans, or thereabouts in August. Our house will be available from August 22 to August 30, but we would only need to be in your place from the 23rd through the 27th.

My house is in Portland - I just added it at the bottom of the sheet. Here's the skinny.

General description: 100 year old house on a small lot (5000 sf) that is walking distance to New Seasons, Fred Meyer (Kroger), and a lot of good restaurants and bars on Hawthorne and Division streets, including Por Que No, the Bagdad brewpub/theater, Xico, Ava Gene’s, the Palomar, etc.

We’re about 4 miles to downtown Portland, 30 minutes to Multnomah Falls and other hikes in the Columbia River Gorge, and an hour to Hood River. 90 minutes to Mt. Hood and 90 minutes to Pacific towns on the northern Oregon coast (Astoria, Seaside, etc.).

It’s a single family detached house in a pretty quiet area, have street parking and a driveway. The house has wifi, a TV with Xbox One for games and Netflix (note: no cable), a small but nice backyard patio and a propane grill. A/C is window units only, but not needed for most of the summer.

Anyone interested in a house in SLC? Nice yard, close to resorts, etc. Must be able to take care of two dogs over 8 and 2 daughters under 6.

Not looking for a trade, will take any offers.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Anyone interested in a house in SLC? Nice yard, close to resorts, etc. Must be able to take care of two dogs over 8 and 2 daughters under 6.

Not looking for a trade, will take any offers.
    Ha! I read that post out loud to my wife and we both got a good laugh. So like, give 'em $10 and drop them off at the mall, right?

Thanks Muted, that was funnez. is hawt wife included in trade?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

OK, this may be a stretch, but is anyone interested in a long term swap in November/December?

My company has agreed that no one's going to be back in our offices anytime soon, and I'm looking to spend some time outside of Portland. Would be interested in anything east of the Cascades or in the Southwest. We would be bringing one old dog.

Details on my house in Portland are here, on page 16:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Z1SnHcTJA/edit

I'm not sure whether this has ever worked out for anyone, but it's always intrigued me so I'm bumping the thread.

Is anyone interested in a European vacation (non-skiing) over the holidays? Gf and I are in the process of renting a nice 2bd apartment in central Amsterdam, but are planning to be back in Colorado for Christmas/New Years. We'd be interested in staying in Denver or any of the resort towns. Dates somewhat flexible.
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

Quote Originally Posted by HellgateBasement View Post
    I'm not sure whether this has ever worked out for anyone, but it's always intrigued me so I'm bumping the thread.

Is anyone interested in a European vacation (non-skiing) over the holidays? Gf and I are in the process of renting a nice 2bd apartment in central Amsterdam, but are planning to be back in Colorado for Christmas/New Years. We'd be interested in staying in Denver or any of the resort towns. Dates somewhat flexible.
    I'd be very surprised if your landlord will agree to you sub letting his property, which this is even if no money changes hands with your intended swapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    I'd be very surprised if your landlord will agree to you sub letting his property, which this is even if no money changes hands with your intended swapper.
    what a wet blanket.

I don't know that it is so clear that this is a sublet, and in any event it doesn't seem like something that TGR dentists should advise against.

If I could make it to Amsterdam, I would totally be down for the swap, but alas...
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    If I could make it to Amsterdam, I would totally be down for the swap, but alas...
    But alas we live in Coronado.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

swing your fucking sword.

Deez Nuts!

I started this thread nearly 12 years ago, and wonder if anyone ever successfully swapped houses. (Or wives, I suppose).

Anyone from somewhere in California want to come here for thanksgiving ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Tonics View Post
    (Or wives, I suppose).

Anyone from somewhere in California want to come here for thanksgiving ?
    Is the wife part of the package deal?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

We've got a condo in Ketchum that's pretty sweet... California swap anyone?