FS/FT: ragley blue pig, pimped.

So I'm riding more and more dj/freeride kind of stuff and this spring looks like a couple snowshoe trips might go down. Ideally, I would like to trade this for a nice 7" or so frame and fork, or complete bike, depending on the model/wear ect. This thing rides so well, its the best hardtail I've ever owned, and if my riding had not taken a turn, I wouldn't be thinking about getting rid of it.

Blue pig, M, 23.5"tt 18" st. perfect condition, a couple chain slap marks.
    -fox float 140 rl, barely used, 2007 model year but taken off a bike in 07, everything on it is mint.
    -shimano xt crankset, set up 2x9, 170mm arms, sweet with the low bb.
    -saint brakeset, fresh bleed and pads.
    -2010 x9 shifters
    -x9 short cage rear der.
    -pg 980 cassette with 2 rides on it
    -whipperman nickel connex chain with 2 rides
    -xt front der
    -mg1 pedals
    -thompson 400mm post
    -raceface evolve 70mm stem
    -ea 70 mid rise easton monkey bars

317 hoops laced to xt centerlock hubs

bike is dialled and ready to ride. I would like to trade for a reign, asx, ss, ect,

Bike is like new. taking offers.
    hit me.
    Hunter

Last edited by 300hp; 01-12-2010 at 02:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3centshort View Post
    I figure when he realized he was still 10-15 feet off as he flew the K his asshole puckered so hard it ate his nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    In the other scenario, you would be like "Peanut Butter, cool, fuck I'm stuck HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME oh fuck I'm screwed, but at least I have time to think about how screwed I am. I guess that is a blessing. FUCK NO IT'S NOT A BLESSSING I'M STUCK AND I'M DYING.

bump. Open to offers/trades for a big squish.
    I figure when he realized he was still 10-15 feet off as he flew the K his asshole puckered so hard it ate his nuts
    In the other scenario, you would be like "Peanut Butter, cool, fuck I'm stuck HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME oh fuck I'm screwed, but at least I have time to think about how screwed I am. I guess that is a blessing. FUCK NO IT'S NOT A BLESSSING I'M STUCK AND I'M DYING.

this makes me sad
    such a great bike
    i will never sell mine, even if it is spec'd backwards with sag.
    still pretty low to the ground

hi--looks like a nice ride.

if you decide to sell some parts, i could be interested in the fork (is it QR15 or 9mm?), cassette, cranks (do you still have the 44T ring?), fd, pedals...

lemme know.

P,
    This bike is the shit, I absolutely love it. The issue is i'll have a few chances this year to ride real lift served dh again, and if I could, I would trade this for a 180mm rig to really take advantage of it. I've got a 140mm slopestyle bike right now that is super flickable and fun on the buff stuff, but its naturally pretty undergunned in a plow-it situation. If I don't sell the bike I won't cry at all and I'll continue to ride the shit out of it. I'd just like to have a tool for the situation.

UAN,
    not looking to part right now. I'm hoping to either swap it as a whole, or hold on to it. Everything works so well the way its built, I like the sense of it being a whole unit for the time being.

anyone with experience have thoughts on using this rig in the park? PRETTY bike!