Massive New England dump!!!

Saddleback, in western Maine, has received 48 inches of snow since Thursday night! Saddleback has been my favorite ski area in New England ever since I returned from living in Jackson Hole in the early 90s! It is the best powder resort in the east:

http://www.saddlebackmaine.com/winter/

They are conservative with measuring snowfall totals too, I was there in the late 90's for another retrograde storm, 45 inches of new, it's the real deal. Excellent steep terrain.

Cannon and Bretton Woods in NH, and Sugarloaf in Maine, received 30+ inches. Most of the region now has at least 50 inches of settled base at 4,000 feet, looks to be an EPIC year! Another noreaster on tap for Friday.

more info...GTFO
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Good for you...I hate you, btw.

For what it is worth, Casablanca area is pretty damn fun for the right coast.
    You should have been here yesterday!

PICS????

Where are the photos, I suppose folks are dog tired right now, but I'd love to see some true pow shots from the EC mags. Grew up in Mass, so always interested. Whenever Blue Hills makes it on top its a good year for the East Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    Good for you...I hate you, btw.

For what it is worth, Casablanca area is pretty damn fun for the right coast.
    hey you know it could be raining next week! I have not hit casablanca yet, what a great idea though, it didn't need much thinning, it gets a ludicrous amount of snow too.

I've been wondering how well the new summit quad holds up in the wind, I think losing the T-bar was a great tragedy.

is there still good snow in the woods in the rangeley area? anyone got a report from today? I love saddleback and I think I am going to rip up there this weekend...

I've been wondering how well the new summit quad holds up in the wind, I think losing the T-bar was a great tragedy.Where are the photos, I suppose folks are dog tired right now, but I'd love to see some true pow shots from the EC mags. Grew up in Mass, so always interested. Whenever Blue Hills makes it on top its a good year fashion for the East Coast.

Spammers gettin' tricky^^^^^^