Will I see somebody from TGR crew on Soul Purpose premiere in Moscow?

I'd like to touch Sage and feed a little bit with his energy
    oh shit here comes the ground!

duboix, nothing would make TGR happier than if we could, but unfortunately it is not in the cards.

The Moscow shows are being run by a great company that is from Russia, they are in constant contact with us and it seems like everything is going off in a huge way. Just today we were stoked to hear about billboards in Moscow advertising our film tour. For a little home grown company in Jackson it is really cool to see some worldwide stoke.

I've been hearing a lot of stuff about tgr-europe and their crap communication (And out of personal experience: I've never had a reply to numerous mails I sent). To this point, there's no soul purpose dvd available in Europe and people planning the TGR-showing in Amsterdam are also left quite in the dark..

Any info on that Frozens?

Our friends over in Europe have licensed the name, and they are our exclusive dealer for Europe.

The fact that the dvd is not available is because we had to make a European DLT (master) so they could reproduce over there without having to pay extravagent import fees.

That DLT is in route, and they should be able to crank them out begining next week.

As far as communication problems go, I am not aware of any - but please feel free to pm me any specific questions, or have your friends send me a email at fred@tetongravity.com

Thanks AH!