Smile Video TR: december 23 in La Clusaz (french alps)

Hi! For my first post here is a video shot past wednesday with a Go Pro HD.
    I m living close to this mountain. That morning we came expecting a 10cm and we had 30cm of a bit heavy powder. First shots of a long season. Check it! Bye!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOWlaI_U-EU"]YouTube- GO PRO HD La Clusaz 23.12.09.mov[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvwOPa361k"]YouTube- La Clusaz 19/12. GO PRO HD.mov[/ame]

I skipped ahead to 2:55 on the first one and thought you were hauling ass taking it switch to the road while slaloming gapers.

right at the lights, straight on till night
    that is some excellent EURO JONG stoke...

for your first post TR i score you a 5 out of 10

STOKE SCORE : 5/5

NAKED PICS OF YOUR SISTER SCORE : 0/5

welcome to the board
    when everything in the world is at its darkest, it takes a big man to kick back and party.

Quote Originally Posted by telelebowski View Post
    I skipped ahead to 2:55 on the first one and thought you were hauling ass taking it switch to the road while slaloming gapers.
    LOLZ, seriously, good shit there.
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

Thank you guys! I don't have a sister but i ll do my best to give some stoke again. I plan to make a big video TR after coming back of my trip in canada BC in february. A there'll be a loooot of new vidz shot in my swiss/french alps area. Thank for the welcoming!