Clothing for bigger people, arcteryx, low alpine, orage, TNF

I have way too much outerwear, I need to get rid of some of it, its all in very good, to like new condition

Arcteryx Stingray jacket, XXL, excellent condition, mineral colorway (light greenish)...150 shipped

Arcteryx Stingray jacket, XXL, excellent condition, Buckwheat colorway (goldish/orangeish)...150 shipped

Lowe Alpine softshell, schoeller outer, very nice fall/spring jacket, Red with grey, 2 napoleon pockets, XXL, 75 shipped...excellent condition

lowe alpine fits a little smaller than arcteryx in the xxl sizes

Rossignol shell, goretex paclite, lime green, very good condition, XXL, 65 shipped, VERY light weight

Random Orage jackets and pants All XXL

brown flannel pants...60 shipped
    turtle green flannel pants...55 shipped, VERY small wax mark on the pants, I believe it will come out

Brown/brown TJ jacket...2 years ago...100 shipped

The North face, Denali fleece, grey with black patches, good condition SIZE Large (L), 40 shipped

gauging interest at this point, if you'd like pictures, I will take them, have to locate my camera, let me know, thanks
    Last edited by CNYFF; 01-21-2010 at 11:03 AM.

Big people, or STEEZY people
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

umm...i'm 6ft...240ish, large shoulders, size 36 waist, was lifting heavy last year, everything fits me...the lowe alpine fits fairly tight, the arcteryx fits like you'd expect out of arcteryx, and the orage I guess would be steezy....the north face jacket is good for someone 6ft 185 to 200lbs

Pics of the Lowe soft shell and fleece(s) would help. Any xl bibs? 35- 36 inch waist?

keeping it at the front...get me some cash for utah