More Stoke please - A check in from the gimp room.

I am living my season vicariously through the board since I ended my season before it began. So, any stoke you throw up is much appreciated. I could care less about how core you are, how much you want to rip on the gapers for being dumb and or dead in the backcountry, I just want to see some people getting out, from the confines of the couch!
    Last edited by splat; 12-27-2009 at 07:30 PM.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

wtf, Lee?
    Hadn't heard what you did. And haven't had one of those pocket(/drunk) dials from you in a while

Check out various personal blogs, lots of stoke. This is my friends, powtopia.net, or my own, nadiasamer.com

Can't seem to post much stoke on here without bringing out the crazies.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Teleee damn glad to meet ya the other day and thanks for the house and gut warming Jack. That sucks you're gimped for most of the season. Positive healing vibes to you and rest up for fishing season it'll be here beore you know it.
    Stop by anytime you want to huff some ptex.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    I am living my season vicariously through the board since I ended my season before it began. So, any stoke you throw up is much appreciated. I could care less about how core you are, how much you want to rip on the gapers for being dumb and or dead in the backcountry, I just want to see some people getting out, from the confines of the couch!
    Ditto.....
    "We need sometimes to escape into open solitudes, into aimlessness, into the moral holiday of running some pure hazard, in order to sharpen the edge of life, to taste hardship, and to be compelled to work desperately for a moment at no matter what. -George Santayana, The Philosophy of Travel

...it would probably bother me more if I wasn't quite so heavily sedated. -David St. Hubbins, This Is Spinal Tap