Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    fokkin bizarre.... but this was the first day i could look at my similar situation, look at the girl, and laugh about it. wonder why, really, i was so fukked up by it in the first place.

it's an easy calm that's great.

must have something to do w/ the changing seasons....

...or the medication.

Dude that sucks, hang in there

Once it snows it will all be better again and life will make sense,

So when aly closed I made bonehad move and asked out my best friend (who is a girl) basically she hasn't talked to me in person since then. I sit in bed and think about all the good times we had toghether. How we could always talk to each other. She loves to ski, fish and hike just like I do, I thought it she was perfect. She hasn't talked to me in like forever.... But now the season is changing again snow is back now and though I haven't been skiing yet things are alreading looking up. I found someone else who loves to ski and fish and stuff. Now there is snow Life is good.
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Rev - glad you're feeling better about it. I know that feeling you're talking about. The calm after the storm...feels good, don't it?

You're such studly catch. You won't be solo for long. Just bring that sweet dog of yours out for a walk - guaranteed chick magnet (god, am I tactless or what?).
    “Within this furnace of fear, my passion for life burns fiercely. I have consumed all evil. I have overcome my doubt. I am the fire.”

Re: LIfe Kicks Me in the Nuts Again? Now with Dramatic Conclusion

Originally posted by The Reverend Floater
    Excuse me while this becomes my diary again, but....

Man, I just can't shake it. It's been a month. I'll have several good days in a row, I've even got some quick lovin' one night from a former fuck buddy, I've been at the gym like a madman, I've been keeping evil consumption to a minimum (it's all relative), and I still miss my ex like crazy. I've been having terrible dreams, for shit sakes.

Worse, yet, is that she hasn't called or emailed or anything since we broke up, except for once to tell me that she was taking the bed. This makes me feel like a monster or something. I mean, sure I treated her poorly, but we were best friends. And now it seems like she's going to any length to avoid me.

I tried talking her into giving it another shot shortly after we broke up, but we were drunk and I don't think it sunk in. The worst part about that, by far, is that I don't even know if that's really what I want. I mean, I had some serious qualms about her when I was dating her, now they seem so stupid. But I'll bet if we ever got back together, I'd be miserable again.

Worst part is that I just saw her at the gym, picking up a lady friend of mine. She acted as if everything was just fine. "I haven't talked to you in SO long. What's up?" No shit, lady? Jesus. Anyhow, she declares she's coming over to my house tonight around 5 or so to chat or something.

What am I supposed to say? Tell her I'm still fuct in the head and that I'm miserable? Tell her I'm doing fine so there's no burden on her? Or tell her the flat out truth, which she'll hate to hear because it makes her feel "guilty".
    damn dude, i feel like your living my existence about 6 months ahead of me.

i feel for ya, seriously.

Originally posted by The Reverend Floater
    The Dramatic Conclusion?

This morning I awoke feeling good. No worries, just hopped in the shower, played with the dogs, picked up last night's beer bottles, took the garbage out into the wet, cold fall morning...

Life is, indeed, good.
    you rubbed one out in the shower again, didn't you [/classic post reference]

i didn't read the whole thread, but my one bit of advice would be:

GO KICK HER FUCKING DOOR IN!

that's about all i can give ya.

edit: ok, read the whole thread. being a fan of confrontation, i probably wouldn't have done what you did, but good that your head is straightened out a bit. at least you didn't have to go hoggin to do it...

and yeah, it's fucked how women have mentally already broken up with you long before. do you get in the backseat and start wheeling your arms halfway up the run so you can just sit on your tails and get back up when it's time to crash? no--ski your best, eat shit at the bottom and deal with it then...fuckin women man...

maybe i should go monster-truck the jeep over the ex's civic tonight once i'm all drunk. yeah, good idea.
    Last edited by mildbill.; 10-30-2003 at 12:08 PM.