FS: 174 Soft BROS, Barons (sm.)

My wife's meniscus repair did not take, sooooooo...re-scope required.

Pristine 174 Soft BROS (1/2 day) mounted @ 287mm with small Barons (~20 days) = $585 shipped. Will throw in G3 skins. Skis look brand new (except for mount)
    Will seperate as follows:
    Skis = $325 + ship ($20)
    Barons = $225 + ship ($20)
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Barons

I'd be interested in the Barons. Could you send a pic to freeskier1981@gmail.com? I'll have to check to see if the 298mm last fits a small but I am pretty sure they do.

Thanks!
    Chris

Sm. Barons go to ~325mm
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Would you take $500 shipped for the whole shebang?

Thanks!

already got dibs on skis and think somone got the barons

LCC = no
    I forwarded powman my paypal addy. If he pays, they're his.
    Right now, both still avail., but interest expressed.

Cool. I'll take 2nd dibs if the tri-party deal falls through.

Interest has been expressed. No commitment. LCC if you want to pay the $585, the skis, clamps and skins (if you want them) are yours.
    Paypal is vallugaskiATyahooDOTcom

Best quick recovery wishes to mrs. sp...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Thanks, Tye. She's pretty bummed, right now.

Dude, what happened? Did her knee go again?

Damn, I am very sorry to hear about Mrs' knee.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

How soft are soft bros?

I'm very interested. Care to comment on which "soft" bros these are? I did a quick search and went through a review where it starts talking about different "soft" flexes. Comparison to a line prophet? anything else?

Thought I would go with a 179 but, the 174 for touring purposes may be easier all around. Just hesitant about the softness.

^^^
    Don't know how to respond to this. These are the "soft" BROs made in CH. I would say that they are not noodles, but they are not planks, either. Prolly, similar to Volkl Gotama, or Moment Tahoe.

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    ^^^
    Don't know how to respond to this. These are the "soft" BROs made in CH. I would say that they are not noodles, but they are not planks, either. Prolly, similar to Volkl Gotama, or Moment Tahoe.
    Yeah, many do compare them to gotamas. Mine are stiff enough to hold a good edge on groomers, but soft enough to be really friendly in pow. One layer less than stiffs drops a bit of weight too. Good info at pmgear.com.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

174 bases

Like a virgin...skied for the very first time...

Still available?

Are these still around? Interisted in the skis + skins for local pick up, how much for both? Will pay cash.

everything in this thread is sold. thx.