Dynastar Legend 3800. 158cm. Free to the firtst person who comes and gets em'

Mint Shape! Used very little, Would make a great first tele ski or AT ski. Not interested in shipping. Please pickup! Fernie, BC. BINDINGS NOT INCLUDED!

(Sierra Skis) Jim Says: This model can bridge a lot of skier types. A fairly aggressive intermediate could handle it, and an EZ Expert might choose it if he was not too big or fast. Really though, this is a ski for the average advanced skier that does a little of everything. The 3800 is very quick in short-medium turns on groomers and is great in moguls. It has a light feel without being skittery until speeds get really high or the snow really deep and heavy. This ski will respond to a light touch more than "gorilla" technique. I tested a 178 and a 172. I personally liked the 178, and a relaxed expert would too. A good intermediate or advanced skier my size would probably prefer the 172.

Terrain Preference = 70% Groomed / 30% Other
    Shape Category = Moderate Carve
    Skier Category = Adv/EZ Expert
    Speed Range = Moderate
    Side Cut = 114-75-102
    Last edited by gearhunter; 12-21-2009 at 08:00 PM.

Free to the first person who contacts me and can pickup. BUMP!

BUMP FOR FREE GEAR!

Quote Originally Posted by gearhunter View Post
    PM sent !!
    Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things !

Seconds!!! PM Sent

I saw you sneeking a peek !!

Quote Originally Posted by gearhunter View Post
    I don't get how this thread ended without some sort of communication from you !!
    Isn't it just plain curteous and/or good manners, to offer some explanantion or reply to someone that has either asked a question, or made an offer for something that has been posted?
    I understand that things happen behind the scenes, and deals may be completed out of "our" view, but don't we all deserve an ..... "I gave it to a friend" or ..... "I gave it to the guy behind you in the line" or ....." I decided to keep it" or ..... "KISS MY ASS" ... instead of dead silence?
    Also sent this as a pm in case you don't get back here.
    Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things !

The content of your message is not courteous. So I offer some free skis. I get numerous, as in many, messages from people who can pick them up. Then I get a message from one of the people that requested the skis stating that I do not have good manners and am not courteous since I have not responded to him?

Merry Xmas to you to bub! You were next in line. What is the big deal, they are free.

My world revolves around my family and friends not some dude who wants something from me for nothing...Avid old fart indeed.

Next time you want something for nothing and have not heard back try...

Hey you still have those free skis?

Instead of "hey asshole where's my free shit"

Skis gone to Fernie_Pow for a six pack of Kokanee! Happy Holidays!

Just picked up the skis from gearhunter and they are AWESOME - super good condition and a great christmas present for the girlfriend. Great guy - feel safe doing business with him.

Thanks boss!