Question School me on Niacin supplements!

Do you use it, what benefits and or side effects do you experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    in a new feat of coolness i saw a kid on Armada fat somethings last week with Salomon 916s and Scarpa tele boots, that setup must give maximum performance...

If you take a lot of them it's like having a bad sunburn.

I super mega-dosed on niacin with iceman once. It was epic. I felt like my skin was going to fall off.

I hear Ya!

It's -41 celsius and dark and I just finished rockin the Niacin sunburn...
    Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    in a new feat of coolness i saw a kid on Armada fat somethings last week with Salomon 916s and Scarpa tele boots, that setup must give maximum performance...

I've tried a couple of different types. The ones with isotol (?) in them don't make it feel like I'm burning up.
    Being grown-up sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by YetiMan View Post

I super mega-dosed on niacin with iceman once. It was epic. I felt like my skin was going to fall off.
    iceman gets sunburns in jeans?
    holy fucking shitballs

Yeah, really strange feeling. Something about opening capilaries close to the skin or something like that. Feels a lot like a sunburn and your face gets gin blossom flush. Also has been know to be good to take prior to wiz quiz.

Quoted for truth.

I got red as a tomato, hot as hell, skin ultra-tingly and crawling...and pretty much thought i was going to die. Maybe there are degree's of OD'ing?

if you are taking niacin due to piss test, drink alot of cranberry juice instead. its got niacin in it. I remember my dad chugging that and water before piss tests when i was younger. he always came up clean.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane

Thank you for the new sig. Epic indeed.

Helldawg Guest
    Ask a Scientologist, they are huge into the niacin and cold-pressed oils.

Used it for a week before a piss test, just don't take on an empty stomach...
    Before big games I shoot Rabies, it gives me the edge I need and it’s undetectable. Only idiot losers do steroids anymore...

What is the benefit of taking supplemental niacin? Sound like something to stay away from.
    Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

My doc told me to take but I have not yet its got vitamin D which seems to be the hot new vitamin now.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

I don't even know how much niacin Yetiman ate that day but it was a lot and he was chugging cranberry juice. It looked like his head was gonna explode. My boy doesn't do things halfway.

One time when I was in the military I was confined to the ship and was pending drug testing. Had a buddy smuggle niacin to me, cranberry juice would have been suspicious. Passed with flying colors. Niacin makes my pee neon, most b vitamins do, and in larger doses I get the itchy sunburn.

Jed's pass a drug test method
    1 bottle niacin supplement
    1 gallon bottle of water

The day before the test drink lots of water and take 2 niacin, note the time, an hour later take another niacin, an hour later take another repeat this process. Morning of the test drink lots of coffee don't give the bastards your first couple pisses. Enjoy your job.