Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Or do one glove at a time and hold the hair dryer in the other.
    when you do the left hand it will feel like someone else is doing it
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I'm impressed that there are only six pages devoted to slathering 45¢ of snow seal on $20 gloves. I was worried we'd overthink it.

More snoseal, more dexterous as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    More snoseal, more dexterous as fuck.
    I gave up snosealing my Kinco's. Way more dexterous than all my previously snosealed pairs and in better condition over usage time.
    Fuck snoseal

Who's got the kincos linkos for the dealios? I want a pair that doesn't have that extra pig skin on the palms and fingers. I guess the "original" full leather/pigskin model?

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Who's got the kincos linkos for the dealios? I want a pair that doesn't have that extra pig skin on the palms and fingers. I guess the "original" full leather/pigskin model?

Amazon is your friend there. I just ordered that very same pair because their ski specific glove is just too much beef (or is it pigskin?) and no dexterous as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    https://smile.amazon.com/KINCO-94HK-...SY/ref=sr_1_34

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    Amazon is your friend there. I just ordered that very same pair because their ski specific glove is just too much beef (or is it pigskin?) and no dexterous as fuck.
    Yeah that ski one is burly as fuck but way not dexterous. Need something softer. Thanks I will take a look at Amazon. Got some Xmas shit to buy there so I can just add it in.

I found the medium 94hk's on Amazon for $11 a few weeks ago. Picked up a couple of extra pairs to keep in my truck and camping box.

The ski-specific version gets to be dextrous as almost-fuck when sous vided with snoseal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    The ski-specific version gets to be dextrous as almost-fuck when sous vided with snoseal.
    Has this actually been proven? I am skeptical the ski specific ones ever get anywhere near dexterous. I been wearing mine on and off for a couple years, no sous vide, but damn still stiff.

I'll second the no snoseal seems my hands get way sweatier in the treated ones. I think it keeps them from breathing. I sweat so bad in them you can see the salt stains on the stitching from sweat attempting escape. I'm not treating my next pair as a test.

I had the ski specific, double palmed version one year when I was patrolling. The stitching of the double palm started coming apart in a few weeks and I picked off the extra leather. Never bought that version again as I didn’t see any benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I found these last season at a local hardware store and I like them better than Kinco's- https://www.wellslamont.com/catalog/...-cowhide-men/?
    No treatment necessary and the quality is better than Kinco's. I think they were $14 or $15.

how long has the leatehr ^^ stayed water resistant ?

BTW there are no Kincos up here just like there are no xtra tuffs

personaly I don't get the work glove for skiing thing

they aren't warm enough for me and I like a powder cuff
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Can anyone compare Thinsulate to Heatkeep?

Cooking Kinco Gloves...

Kinco quiver bitches!

I use ‘em every day at work. Keep an extra pair or two ready to swap out for dry ones in wet conditions. I don’t cook them, just use a leather treatment and warm them by the wood stove. They are warm and dry enough for me for most conditions.
    Last edited by ~mikey b; 12-07-2017 at 11:02 AM.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    how long has the leatehr ^^ stayed water resistant ?

BTW there are no Kincos up here just like there are no xtra tuffs

personaly I don't get the work glove for skiing thing

they aren't warm enough for me and I like a powder cuff
    I was using them in the spring in wet corn snow and they don't even have water spots on them. They were almost too warm on warm days. They're nice because the knit cuff is really long. They're pretty dexterous new but get better with use. I use FTP gloves when it's cold.

they don't seem durable, but probably are dexterous
    $20 for hestra work glove on L9 right now
    https://www.levelninesports.com/hest...um-work-gloves

CORRECTED

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    I found these last season at a local hardware store and I like them better than Kinco's- https://www.wellslamont.com/catalog/...-cowhide-men/?
    No treatment necessary and the quality is better than Kinco's. I think they were $14 or $15.
    Costco sometimes sells similar gloves (w/knit back) in 2 packs. Treatment not necessary first season. I treated one older pair with Obenaufs LP. Good gloves for a good price, quite warm, knit cuff has held up well.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
    Costco sometimes sells those in 2 packs. Treatment not necessary first season. I treated one older pair with Obenaufs LP. Good gloves for a good price, quite warm, knit cuff has held up well.
    Ive never seen them sell the winter version here in SLC. I often buy the 3 pack regular non insulated models from Costco though. I will take a look next time im in the store..would be a nice deal to get them from costco.

Edited my response to AW's post re WL HydraHyde gloves. Pic of gloves available at Costco below. Note knit back. 100g Thinsulate, HydraHyde weatherproofing, goatskin leather. Nice glove for good price <$20 2-pack from Costco. These have served me well, although leather back like AW's would be better for wet weather.

Attachment 218246

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    #becausescience

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
    Edited my response to AW's post re WL HydraHyde gloves. Pic of gloves available at Costco below. Note knit back. 100g Thinsulate, HydraHyde weatherproofing, goatskin leather. Nice glove for good price <$20 2-pack from Costco. These have served me well, although leather back like AW's would be better for wet weather.

Attachment 218246
    Linky no worky

Cooking Kinco Gloves...

take the glove speak to tech talk you bootlickers

and by tech talk I mean make a new thread. this ones for sous vide'ing technique

What about boiling the gloves? If it doesn't make them waterproof, DD can always post a photo of them on his plate before he eats them.