True Ski Love (A nonskiing ski stokage video)

Here's a little edit that I put together for Icelantic Skis, Christian, and myself. With no new snow last week we were still a little anxious to do some filming and editting so this is what we came up with.

I've never been the artistic type, but a little motivation for it came my way and I decided to attempt it. I also had no idea what to call the edit and True Ski Love popped in my mind as I was about to finalize it and I was tired, so there we go.

True Ski Love - It's about how one treats and respects their skis, the same objects that allow one to express their feelings and life experiences on the mountain side.

My Icelantic Nomads can take a beating and give one right back. The Icelantic Shaman is just the same. Because these skis serve us and endure our skiing, we in turn keep them in shape to ski another day.

This is my first attempt at an artistic edit. I didn't want to have it be super artistic or over dramatic. I merely wanted to portray the feelings and aspirations that come to me through my skis. Enjoy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWbcyK4ZTqU"]YouTube- True Ski Love - An Artistic Ski Tune Edit[/ame]
    Last edited by Alexander1310; 12-08-2009 at 09:51 AM. Reason: linkage

Hope it snows there soon. Yawn.

I liked it. Well done.
    Fresh Tracks are the ultimate graffitti.
    Schmear

Set forth the pattern to succeed.
    Sam Kavanagh

Friends of Tuckerman Ravine