Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Lightbulb Graphics Design and Aritistic Mags - Help

I know that there are plenty of maggots/minions that are very good graphic designers and are quite artistic to boot (MD9 comes to mind first, but I know there are others). Anyway, I'm in my high schools environmental "tree hugger" club, "EarthShine" and we something that will identify us and serve as a fundraiser. All profits will be donated to an environmetal association of some kind, I've evern suggested some go to avalanche research or various groups trying to protect certain areas/resorts from development.

But anyway, we need a logo for t-shirts that will be sold at our school. Something that depicts a clean/healthy environment and clearly showcases the "EarthShine" name on it. Within those parameters, any design that you can submit is a good design. Everything that is posted will be run by the members of the group, and should we decide on a winner, they will be notified, given a cash reward of some size, an "EarthShine" t-shirt featuring the logo, and if they will be at the Utah MiniSummit, a 6-pack of the beer of their choosing. So help me out maggots, the proceeds from the sales will go to a good cause. Thanks in advance everyone.

Sounds like a cool project for some of these younger guys looking to get some work printed and maybe add to their portfolios. I'd like to help, but I'm currently in the 8th level of hell busy at both home and work.

i too will opt out due to being way the hell over extended on all my extra projects. (god damn i so owe gunderson his website )

sounds like a good cause and i'm sure somebody will pull it through for ya.

Bump for the weekday crew. Please lend any ideas you have, it's for a good cause.

these are the best ones i can make with limited time. i like the store front and the poem the best. you can mail me the six pack.

Last edited by basom; 10-11-2004 at 07:29 AM.

How about this:

There's a tree. Getting ready to cut down said tree is some dood with a chainsaw. The saw probably has lots of noxious fumes. But, there's another dood who has just kicked the tree-chopper dood and is pissing on him while screaming "Shine my earth, bitch!" The tree-hugger could even be wearing the shirt-- symbolic of the continuity of the environmental movement and the need for it to continue through generations.

I can't draw, though.
    It's idomatic, beatch.

How about a giant whelk, maybe about the size of a dumpster, tearing through the streets of Tokyo killing screaming humans with its hideous trail of snot. As the people run into shot, they could be wearing special 'Earthshine' promotional hats, much like the paper hats they used to wear at Wendy's.

The whelk has to look seriously pissed though.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_roo

The whelk has to look seriously pissed though.

Quote Originally Posted by meatdrink9
    but I'm currently in the 8th level of hell .
    Very nice Dante reference!

I guess nothing should surprise me about you JA!

now take the test see where you really are

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
    Points on their own sitting way up high

That whelk looks like a rampaging maelstrom of hate, carving an apocalyptic swathe through the consumer electronics retailing district of Shinjuku, devastating the gross national product of Japan in a horrific scene of bukkake destruction. He embodies what I come to think of as the very essence of Earthshine.
    Last edited by bad_roo; 10-11-2004 at 10:09 AM.

DONT FUCK WITH EARTHSHINE, CRACKERS!
    Last edited by basom; 10-11-2004 at 10:23 AM.

That last one should work. Make up some stickers and slap them on the rich chicks Escalades! I can just see you submitting that to a room full of the club members, totally serious, " I've had a focus group work through this, and they came up with this cracker concept. " Ugh, that's funny. Is that the electronics district though?

its Shinjuku. if that is indeed the electronics district, then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by bitch ass mollusk

stop talking shit and fight me, fucker
    Last edited by mildbill.; 10-11-2004 at 11:30 AM.

Does anyone have any worthwhile, serious contributions? I know plenty of people had great ideas for Summit stickers, ski topsheets, etc. Can we please apply that same artistic talent and ability to this project? Thanks in advance to anyone who submits something that could be a viable option.

Quote Originally Posted by mildbill.

stop talking shit and fight me, fucker
    you are fully owned and covered with bukkake spew

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster

Does anyone have any worthwhile, serious contributions? I know plenty of people had great ideas for Summit stickers, ski topsheets, etc. Can we please apply that same artistic talent and ability to my homework so I don't have to? Thanks in advance to anyone who submits something that could be a viable option and saves me the work of coming up with something myself.

Laurence Welk will rise again after the mollusk bukkake incident! mark my words basom, mark my words.
    Last edited by mildbill.; 10-11-2004 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster
    Does anyone have any worthwhile, serious contributions? I know plenty of people had great ideas for Summit stickers, ski topsheets, etc. Can we please apply that same artistic talent and ability to this project? Thanks in advance to anyone who submits something that could be a viable option.
    if you don't bring angry bukkake whelk up as a possibility to your school group i will be personaly insulted. do you realize how much time i put into this for you? Thats the last time i do you any favours, unless you put it on the list of options. thats all i;m asking. imho he is the perfect logo/spokesman for your cause, that is plain enough.

I leave the visuals to basom, but why not just have a giant hand spraying and wiping down the earth with Windex? Earthshine. Seems simple to me.

However, the bukkake whelk is stunning and you should use it. One of those needs to be made into a sticker.
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels

Angry

Glademistress: i will fucking spew on your face if you don not give me the recognition that i deserve! cracker ass non enviornment understanding whelk hating bitch! its bukkake for you and your whole family!

Fuck the Welk's, whelk's, clams, crabs, scabs, t-shirt's, logo's, crackers and fudgepackers...

www.fuckforforest.com is where it's at

BWAHAHAHA!

you should make it base. i'd get one.

(sorry, glade)

i'm definitly going to make some stickers.

shinjuku, motherfucker! makes me laugh pretty hard.