Exclamation Marker Duke / Baron AFD Replacement Needed!

I've searched hi n low. My Dukes keep blowin up the AFD - like many other proud Marker oweners. Yes, they were adjusted fine, it's an obvious design flaw. Don't be fooled, you huck to ________ (fill in blank) you WILL blow yours up.

ANYONE in Denver / Front Range / Summit / Vail / etc... have one or a bucket of these shitty pieces lying around? I'll come by today and give you my first born.

hey, if you can't find one in co. pm me. I have a baron I need to get rid of.

Hmmm....hucked everything up to 15-20 feet in mine with lacking style and landing points and still have yet to blow mine up.

Operator error amigo. Are you setting them up or is some other monkey?

Edit: Oh, and gear swap you fucking idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by LivinCO View Post
    Don't be fooled, you huck to ________ (fill in blank) you WILL blow yours up.
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by F.D.V. View Post
    Hmmm....hucked everything up to 15-20 feet in mine with lacking style and landing points and still have yet to blow mine up.

Operator error amigo. Are you setting them up or is some other monkey?

Edit: Oh, and gear swap you fucking idiot!
    Sorry brah, didn't know you were so hard fuckin core, you land so smooth after your 4ft, err, 20ft huck and then throw your steezy afterbang into the liftline.

FWIW, had 2 different "Marker certified" techs set them before each break, so ...they simply don't hold up, you can searchJong.

Not gear swap because this thread acts as a PSA to future Marker owners and is trying to get the bindings functional. So once again,

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

I've got plenty of replacement Duke parts at my shop... in Telluride. Any Marker dealer should be able to FedEx some in for you.
    Leave No Turn Unstoned!

<<BUMPING>>

How do I get a new AFD for my OG Dukes?
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

I found some at a Marker certified shop. They didn't have any on hand, but they called the local Marker rep and he dropped a bunch off the next time he was there. Call around, worth a shot.

BUMP. Anyone else have extra parts? Looking for replacement brakes and the main plastic part of the binding (you know the part that the heal piece connects to, it makes up the majority of the binding...) Thanks!

Also looking for a pair of replacement AFD's. Called around all of the local shops without success. Anyone?

Bumping this up cuz I lost an AFD of my Barons this weekend. Anyone holding?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    "Those 1%ers are not an avaricious "them" but in reality the most entrepreneurial of "us". If we had more of them and fewer grandstanding politicians, we would all be better off."
    - Bradley Schiller, Prof. of Economics, Univ. Nevada - Reno.

I have a couple pr. of Duke AFD's. I'm pretty sure they are interchangeable with Barons. Haven't actually checked that, but asked the local rep who said yes. Also have a bunch of Marker brakes if anyone needs breaks.
    Sawatch is French for scratchy.

Just for reference I broke a pair last week went to the shop (Sports Den in SLC) and they replaced it on the spot without asking anything for it, so just a reference point.