Nirvana Live at Reading

sweet remaster done on this. just bought the album and it sounds awesome. what an incredible show. highly recommended

"...but I come from no country, from no city, no tribe. I am the son of the road, my country is the caravan, my life the most unexpected of voyages".-Leo Africanus

Thanks for the rec. Downloaded.

what year?

edit..'92, sick.

cant say enough about the show. Any Nirvana fan will completely dig it. Been listening to it a ton lately and it blows Muddy Banks out of the water. Talk about a heavy band just killin it. Krist and Dave sound excellent in the remaster.
    "...but I come from no country, from no city, no tribe. I am the son of the road, my country is the caravan, my life the most unexpected of voyages".-Leo Africanus

I'm surprised I couldn't find a full featured thread about Nirvana, so I'll bump this zombie. I've been seeing a bunch of '88-90 vids showing up on my Utoob feed lately. It's very cool to see where they started.

Not music, but this piece popped up in my feed the other week and I found it an entertaining and illuminating read:

“My Time with Kurt Cobain”https://www.newyorker.com/culture/pe...th-kurt-cobain
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

Dave playing along to the original Smells Like Teen Spirit track — with Kurt's voice

He's still very good, still got it.

Damn, that was amazing! Chills all over!