Help finding MSRP of my 2005 Cannondale

My beloved Cannondale Cyclocross disc died on I5 today in heavy traffic. Bike tray failure. Getting hit/clipped by no less than 5 semis did the old girl in. Trying to get my shit in order to submit this to my renter's insurance.

This is the bike:

http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/05/cusa/model-5XR1.html

This is the EXACT bike, bought from Conundrum (if anyone could comment on the value of the upgrades, that would be awesome):

[ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53110"]FS: Cannondale Cyclocross 54cm - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame]

*Nate says "ultegra levers" but they say Dura-Ace on them. What's the hierarchy of Shimano road components?

Yes, I tried searching the internets. Just trying to find an MSRP and value of the upgrades put together. Best I could find was a bikereview site where people said how much they paid for their 05 Disc. Seemed like $1600ish, so i'm guessing MSRP would be $1600ish. I'm just hoping after my deductible I have enough left over to get a similar bike. Man I loved that thing. Someone who works at a shop wanna fudge me a backdated receipt for like $2500?
    ROBOTS ARE EATING MY FACE.

bikepedia is normally the way to go but

http://www.bikepedia.com/quickbike/B...Disc&Type=bike

no price in this case
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

have you tried calling a cannondale dealer, they might be willing to help you out especially if you end up going through them to buy a new bike.

^Haven't tried that yet. No time to deal today, but that thought did occur to me.

I'll second going to a dealer. I had my bike destroyed by my garage this summer. Went to local bike shop and got the hook up. My dead bike was about $2000 new in '02. Shop gave me an estimate of about $3500 replacement cost due to inflation. Insurance eventually sent me about $1300, but it was better than nothing. The dealers have databases with all the information you need, and they deal with this stuff semi-regularly - can write up insurance estimates. GOOD LUCK!
    washu feeze drive me to firenze?

Are you sure your insurance company is going off the 05 price of your bike, or off the present day replacement value of that bike (or whatever bike cannondale may have replaced it with in their line)?

My '05 cannondale prophet was stolen and my insurance company based the replacement value on a brand new Rize (because they no longer sell the prophet and the rize was replacing it).

Haven't called them yet. We'll see how it all goes tomorrow.

Sent you an email. I would check with a shop. The insurance will either ask for a receipt or an estimate from a reputable shop. I never had a receipt other than paypal.

Sorry to hear that. Those are fun bikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!