Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Official 2010/2011 Gear and Rumors thread

bossass has started dropping info [ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174167"]here[/ame] but the way this board has become every new idiot will start a new thread for every rumor they hear instead of just posting in it. So lets have all the leaks and rumors all in one thread. It will also make it easier to search for later.

I heard that rossi will be coming out with two new touring binders to compete with duke/baron offerings from marker. Both will be based on the pivot. The first will be a 6-14 din in plastic the second is a 18 din made in limited quantities (<- tities ) in metal.

You heard it here first!

okbye
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

^^^lol.
    Ok, now there are officially too many consolidated threads. This needs to stop.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by shirk View Post
    bossass has started dropping info here but the way this board has become every new idiot will start a new thread for every rumor they hear instead of just posting in it. So lets have all the leaks and rumors all in one thread. It will also make it easier to search for later.
    Hey bossass, shirk just called you an idiot!
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    Hey bossass, shirk just called you an idiot!
    Shut up midget.

Sounds like somebody's a little jealous of freedom.
    I'll invade you. I'll hit you with so much fucking liberty you'll be seeing stars AND stripes.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    Sounds like somebody's a little jealous of freedom.
    I'll invade you. I'll hit you with so much fucking liberty you'll be seeing stars AND stripes.
    They added new requirements at the Canadian border. Now just like the rides at Wally World you need to be 4ft tall to enjoy all the fun. Sorry about your luck.

Whatever. I'll just sneak in through the plumbing.

Rumor has it I will buy more Gear in 2010/2011...
    You dont stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing

I think it's funny that the 09/10 season has barely started and we're already getting wet over next year's gear.

I skied the 09/10 obSETHed all day today and they killed it. They killed it last year and they will kill it next year too, but they'll have an even more killingest bigger brother to make them feel inadequate.
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels

^Says the guy skiing on 10/11 skis with a garage full of prototype like a tip rocker made'n and flat tail pontoon.
    ROBOTS ARE EATING MY FACE.

Quote Originally Posted by bossass View Post
    ^Says the guy skiing on 10/11 skis with a garage full of prototype like a tip rocker made'n and flat tail pontoon.
    Those protos are about three or four seasons old so quit whining about them and the 10/11 obSETHed is, at least post-fondle, going to have the best qualities of all of my favorite skis of those protos and current offerings wrapped into one. As for the other 10/11 ski you're referring to, after about 10 days on them I'm not convinced it's actually an upgrade. I did have an excellent day on them yesterday so maybe it's just me getting used to a full cambered tail.

If you want to ski on those flat-tailed Pontoons just let me know next time you come up and I'll bring them. They've got Dukes.
    Last edited by hop; 11-24-2009 at 09:41 AM. Reason: obtaining crystal clarity

The Bonin Petrels

Quote Originally Posted by hop View Post
    I think it's funny that the 09/10 season has barely started and we're already getting wet over next year's gear.
    I am really just getting this thread started so that when it's ISPO/OR/SIA time we have one thread for all this stuff.

Head is talking about bringing back the Monster 88 and Mojo 94...with metal again.
    Click. Point. Chute.

Quote Originally Posted by hop View Post
    10/11 obSETHed has full cambered tail.
    worth noting.
    I ski therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexon Phil View Post
    Head is talking about bringing back the Monster 88 and Mojo 94...with metal again.
    I hope thats true they were much better skis that way.
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

10/11 seth = rc112? Be awesome if they could drop a pound per ski...

Quote Originally Posted by mountain_man View Post
    worth noting.
    NO. The 10/11 obSETHed has a tail very similar to (I don't know exact numbers but it looks close) the 09/10 obSETHed. Bossass and I were referring to two different skis... I thought that was clear enough but apparently not.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelmurphy View Post
    10/11 seth = rc112? Be awesome if they could drop a pound per ski...
    I'm giving you an out because you probably just read what mountain_man typed w/o reading the rest of this or Bossass' thread. The 10/11 obSETHed reminded me (and apparently Bossass too) immediately of the S7.

The Bonin Petrels

^Yeah, not like the RC112 really. That thing has pretty minimal rocker. The 10/11 seth has pontoon-ish rocker in the tip. And yes, it does kinda remind me about all the good things that are going on with the S7. Major difference I see is the S7 is pretty pintailed and the Seth not so much.

And why is this thread now above my thread? Bullshit. Psssssst is a great name for a rumor thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bossass View Post
    And why is this thread now above my thread? Bullshit. Psssssst is a great name for a rumor thread.
    With the ever increasing number of pure idiots posting here I figured we needed to dumb it down for them. Roll it all into one place. Some twat would have heard a rumor, done a quick look but not clicked on your Pssssssst thread and started a new one. 10 new threads for the K2 rumours, 5 new threads for the Rossi rumours...just a right general cluster fuck. I've tried to give the idiots some structure.

Oh and I needed somewhere to make midget jokes about kidwoo.

Whitedot freeride will be releasing a Fred Syversen pro model?

I think it´s true.
    simen@downskis.com DOWN SKIS

With the ever increasing number of pure idiots posting here I figured we needed to dumb it down for them. Roll it all into one place. Some twat would have heard a rumor, done a quick look but not clicked on your Pssssssst thread and started a new one. 10 new threads for the K2 rumours, 5 new threads for the Rossi rumours...just a right general cluster fuck. I've tried to give the idiots some structure.

Oh and I needed somewhere to make midget jokes about kidwoo.
    I know, it's all good.

anyone got Volkl, Atomic news yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I suggest we do more airmchair QBing with no facts except as stated in the article.

the way this board has become every new idiot will start a new thread for every rumor they hear instead of just posting in it.
    I second this and suggest that all the real maggots step up and do something about it.
    Jongs like myself cant be starting Jong-Wars but we'd certainly approve of some old-school TGR discipline returning to theses boards.

/r

dps will have something called "s.s." there will also be another thing with the number 112 in it, and the letters RP after it.

ok, bye bye.