FS: Moment COMI with P-14s

so, i think my thread got deleted or something couldnt find it to bump it so here it is again

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

[ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39772"]BEFORE YOU SELL - READ THIS - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame]

Read the first post of rules

Don't X post an auction from Ebay.

Aka, don't be lame.

-TTT

TTT = Illiterate JONG. Please STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by marshalolson View Post
    -EBAY AUCTIONS:
    do NOT post a current auction. You could be fucking over a maggot looking to snipe. "Buy it now" auctions are ok. Posting your own auction is ok. Jokes are ok. One piece XXXXXXXL fagbags are encouraged. We know about ebay and how to use it. Did you hear Bossass scored some 916s for 30 bucks? Sweet, me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Spdfrk43 View Post
    TTT = Illiterate JONG. Please STFU.
    Why don't you read the entire post and highlight ALL relevant information dickhead. Oh, I forgot, you have 650 posts in here, you're obviously a badass.

With Gear Swap being a mockery at times, the angery one thought this was necessary...

This place probably the BEST place to sell or buy ski gear on the internet. Good ski gear that is. But there are rules. Rules that if you don't follow, the collective will eat you alive.

Here's a few.

-EBAY AUCTIONS:
    do NOT post a current auction. You could be fucking over a maggot looking to snipe. "Buy it now" auctions are ok. Posting your own auction is ok. Jokes are ok. One piece XXXXXXXL fagbags are encouraged. We know about ebay and how to use it. Did you hear Bossass scored some 916s for 30 bucks? Sweet, me too.

-TTT

He posted his own auction...? TTT read it again and stop posting in this thread.

If you notice his location says Stuyvesant, NY in his eBay auction and a current location on TGR of Valatie, NY.

Quote Originally Posted by TwinTipTele View Post
    Why don't you read the entire post and highlight ALL relevant information dickhead. Oh, I forgot, you have 650 posts in here, you're obviously a badass.

-TTT
    get out.

it is my auction, and it is my friends ebay account, they are my skis thank you. im just trying to sell my skis this is not a skam i just want someone to use these to their full potential please dont hate on me thank you

-TTT
    Context is key here. Read the next sentence. Then the ones after that. Then try to piece it all together. Take tylenol for any headaches that may occur.

do NOT post a current auction.

However...

Posting your own auction is ok
    Here you go^^^

He posted his own auction.

You're right, the general rule is that one should not post eBay auctions, however his posting of HIS OWN AUCTION clearly falls under the "own auction" exception. So like I said, you obviously have some reading comprehension problems.

Here's one for YOU to read: [ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20100"]Meet the Minions - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame]

Not a badass, just not fucking retarded. Thanks for playing, now GTFO.
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

honestly idk whats up with the hate, they are my skis i need to get rid of them ebay was the easiest option, take it or leave it they are up there they are infact MINE it is a legit set up that im trying to get rid of. and i think it is a pretty reasonable price.... they are great skis and bindings, no more hating please this is just like NS i was hoping to have a more mature forum here with less bitching, please act better than the 13yr olds on NS

Bwahaha!!! Good one...less hate here.

Pacifists:

www.epicski.com
    www.alpinezone.com

The skis are legit though. Someone out there needs these.

There, feel better?

dumbfuck.

wondering why use a friend's ebay acount with no feedback on it and have to deal with getting money from your friend. Might as well have your own account without feedback and get paid yourself....especially if you live a different place.
    "We could probably grab that monkey and ski off!"

-TTT
    Can you understand this?

Get the fuck out, HOWEVER, no, just get the fuck out
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably