WTB: Flylow Chemical Pants. Maybe Flylow jacket, too...

So, I've been drooling over these things...
    I'm 5'11, 185lbs. Usually a Medium in most things... 32-24" waist. M-ish shirt.
    Looking for those sweet Chemical pants...
    Possibly an orange Kung-fu.
    Also possibly a Puffy...

WHATCHU GOT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

I've got a puff jacket, olive green, size L. May be big for you since they're baggy, but I'm about your size and it's wearable. Nice condish, $80.

Thanks, Wurst - I heard they run huge. I'm thinkin' a Medium, though... I'm not really into the whole pile 'o laundry steeze.
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

^^^ ha ha!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

I've got a pair of OG Flylow Dropkicks that I bought from RTR on here about a month ago. Size medium, brown, brand new, never worn. I'm 6'1" and have a 32-33 inseam and these are about 1" to short for me. The receipt that came from the original owner (before RTR I think) says they're chemical pants, but after speaking with Dan @ Flylow they are in fact Dropkicks. They seem to be a tad heavier than chemicals (but still pretty dang light) and are super bomber looking. They do fit differently than the chemicals (reason I'm selling). A little bit bigger in the waist and a bit shorter. I'll have my own FS thread up in a couple of days but they're yours if you want 'em. Asking what I paid, $160 shipped.

Thanks, man - but you can get new Dropkicks off the FlyLow site for $150 shipped.
    I'm lookin' for more of the cheaper, used version.
    Last edited by GapersGoHome; 11-18-2009 at 12:16 AM.
    Poetry, on motion.

pm marshalolsen about flylow gear. hell help you out, hes the man

I just got a pair of chemical pants through him, these things are the shit. bomber build, water/wind proof, vent like no other

you wont regret buying these

by the way, they have a large fit, nothing like part rat crap, but theyre no tight rando clothing either
    im 5'10" 175lbs, 32" inseam and a large is long for me when not in skiboots.
    Live

Alpine High just picked up flylow, give us a call 406-256-0800
    SkiBoot RX-406-702-1530!

Quote Originally Posted by GapersGoHome View Post
    Thanks, man - but you can get new Dropkicks off the FlyLow site for $150 shipped.
    I'm lookin' for more of the cheaper, used version.
    I just posted a PSA thread about FlyLow. If you use Smallwood1 in the check out you get 25% off automatically. Check it out! Thanks for thinking about FlyLow!

Quote Originally Posted by clarnitty View Post
    I just posted a PSA thread about FlyLow. If you use Smallwood1 in the check out you get 25% off automatically. Check it out! Thanks for thinking about FlyLow!
    This one:
    [ame="https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175616"]https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175616[/ame]
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

Pants - Check.

Thanks to MotoBeak for the hookup on used Chemicals. Extra beer money coming to you, my friend!

Now, to find a used FlyLow puffy in Olive, M.
    Poetry, on motion.

Quote Originally Posted by clarnitty View Post
    Awesome code. Grabbing some thrice-baked snoseal gloves. Thanks!
    Poetry, on motion.

Quote Originally Posted by GapersGoHome View Post
    Pants - Check.

Thanks to MotoBeak for the hookup on used Chemicals. Extra beer money coming to you, my friend!

Now, to find a used FlyLow puffy in Olive, M.
    That is above and beyond the call of duty. Glad I could help.

Tried the code, doesn't work. I noticed that the PSA thread with the code has been deleted. It would have been nice to get the higgins at 25% off