Thread: Ups Rant

Ups Rant

Well on the day of 11-6-09 had my skis packaged up and ready for ups pickup at my place of work.

-Regular driver came in and picked them up from the shop owner.
    -As of 11-14-09 the ups tracking info still say Billing information received but there is no origin scan or anything.
    -As of 11-16-09 skis arrived unmolested and to a happy new home
    -DELIVERED

Just wondering if anyone else has had to go though this senario before? Should I file a claim? Would it even work since it never made it to them according to their info. I talked to the driver and he said to be patient and will show up to the recipient. I just hope it does. I put insurance on the package. We are a bussiness that has a ups account and has daily pickup. I am just about to start freaking out and need to hear if I will have my package delivered or am about to take one up the butt and lose out on my skis. I did call and there is no way for ups agents to track it because they say it has yet to be received by them . I dont know where the local ups center is but I think I need to go there and check there place out.

DELIVERED!!!!!!! yah
    Last edited by 02sedona; 11-17-2009 at 02:32 PM. Reason: more info

It might just show up at the destination with no information transferred. It's happened before.

Call the 800 # and have them track it. Then have them explain exactly what that means as they'll try to just say we have the billing info. They might have you call the local depot or can place a trace on it.