Great Scott vs. Super 7

Was wondering what your thoughts were between the two. I know the GS is a bit wider in the waist and tail, which could be good and bad i guess. But the 195 s7 being reinforced with metal sounds real tempting, I skied the 188 s7, loved it, but found it a bit soft. Havent got to ski the Great scotts, but heard they are pretty burly. Theres not a lot of info out there on the super 7though as to how much stiffer it actually is than the 188.... what do you guys think?? (I'm 6'1 195 fwiw)

The Cease and Desist will charge harder than the S7 and, from what I've heard, will be a bomber ski that is stiffer than the S7
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

You will be able to actualy get the great scott this year from my understanding the 195 S7 will not be easy to get.
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

Sales mgr at Rossi told me the S7 not all that much stiffer, but more damped and
    torsionally stiffer than 188. Cease and Desist definitely sounds stiffer, is wider, and probably same length (Iggy said 186 BG is a bit longer than 188 s7).
    save some $ and support a cool company.
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

^^^Pretty sure thats what I'm gonna do, Scott seems like a good dude and I def wanna help him out plus his skis seem pretty bomber, so when did the whole "Great Scott" name dilemma finally get solved??

Scott is a very 'good dude'

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    Scott is a very 'good dude'
    And he wears shorts 397 days a year...you can always trust a man who bares his cankles to the elements with no fear what-so-ever.

ON3P will make you happy. Support 'em!
    You should have been here yesterday!