Who's out at mammoth?

I have been going there almost every year with my dad to visit my uncle (Tom Daniels) not sure if any of you guys would know him, he used to work at the mountain a while back and is now just a local that shreds on the tele boards. Going out by myself the 3rd to the 14th and not sure if my uncle will be able to ski every day so looking for some guys to ski the mountain with.
    Hopefully i will get a heavy dose of the crest again this year as well.

I know i will probably be meeting up with Highanxiety while were im out there as a start.

Cant wait though. Mammoth Lakes is a great vacation! My uncle is one lucky dude!

Oh Yea Uncle Tom great guy, sure likes his whiskey just dont get him around and high school girls unless you want to hear "rock out with your cock out" or my least favorite ''old enough to pee old enough for me" line (never works). Are we talking about the same Tommy Daniels?
    LET IT SNOW

Yea funny one there. Nice try though. Hes my uncle Tom married to lori scheider with two amazing little boys . Not some sick comment your making. Guess it wasnt worth asking if anyone knew who he was. Was just thinking some of the locals that were into back country would know wh ohe was

Quote Originally Posted by el penoso View Post
    ''old enough to pee old enough for me" line (never works).
    He must be saying it wrong, because that works for me every time.

If your uncle is local doesn't he know some local people? I would just be ready to hit the slopes and meet some said locals that ride (or ski) like you like to ride (or ski).
    I have found most of the people here are skiers and way too hardcore and I can't keep up (true story).

yea he knows alot of local people, i was just posing it as a question to see if anyone knew of him. Even my uncle is hard to keep up with ( well at least on the skin up)

first up this thread's title is very misleading. i thought this was a thread about sexual orientation, like how many LGBT folks ski at Mammoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonstail View Post
    Even my uncle is hard to keep up with ( well at least on the skin up)
    Secondly, last time i checked Mammoth didn't allow you to skin up the mountain. Your uncle must be a hardcore outlaw.
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

BSS Guest
    Tom Daniels owes me like three hundred bucks.

Tom Daniels impregnated my dog.

Ill be down saturday

Quote Originally Posted by ska21 View Post
    Tom Daniels impregnated my dog.
    Shoot. I always thought he was only into horses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Quote Originally Posted by dookey67 View Post
    Secondly, last time i checked Mammoth didn't allow you to skin up the mountain. Your uncle must be a hardcore outlaw.
    Not allowed to skin up the mountain?
    What kind of rule is that?

Quote Originally Posted by dookey67 View Post
    first up this thread's title is very misleading. i thought this was a thread about sexual orientation, like how many LGBT folks ski at Mammoth.

no i was talking about skinning up at the crest.

If a mod see's this they can delete this thread becauses it hasnt gotten anywhere and wont because of other's peoples decisions to be smart ass's about it

I dare the Mods to delete this thread! In fact, I bet they think your uncle's a hoser, too.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

no i was talking about skinning up at the crest.

If a mod see's this they can delete this thread becauses it hasnt gotten anywhere and wont because of other's peoples decisions to be smart ass's about it
    Viva's a mod. So obviously he thinks this entertainment at your expense is kosher in here. Normally, this place is pretty intolerant of tomfoolery, but apparently Viva is making an exception.

So I've got this mare that your uncle might be into...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Yeah, I know Tom Daniels. He's a 10-foot-tall beast man, who showers in vodka and feeds his baby Shrimp Scampi.

The character Johnny Appleseed was based on Tom Daniels... except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men!

I didn`t know that Uncle Toms Cabin was located on the Crest.I will keep an eye out for it this season.Viva,feel free to delete this thread when you feel its right..........

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    I dare the Mods to delete this thread! In fact, I bet they think your uncle's a hoser, too.
    Time to throw a full can of gasoline onto the fire along with some fireworks?

I don't know who's out in town, but i know that there are plenty of cougars that are out on the prowl on Friday and Saturday nights... so be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by TWINS View Post
    I didn`t know that Uncle Toms Cabin was located on the Crest.I will keep an eye out for it this season.
    Well, shit! Now I'm cornfused...isn't there an Uncle Tom's Place off the 395 a little south of Mammoth?

There is a need to get to the bottom of this matter and this thread shall not be deleted until resolution is achieved.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Hes the manbearpig,no?
    I'm fuckin' in! You're fuckin' out!
    -Kenny Powers

Cant wait though. Mammoth Lakes is a great vacation! My uncle is one lucky dude!
    Dude, your uncle is not a dude!