Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    FLX
    Posts
    1,621

    Kardashians show???

    Why is this shit even on TV? How is watching a show about a family with way too much money and even more family issues entertainment? I just want to throw my beer through the TV screen everytime I have to hear one of those spoiled rotten bitches talk about their "problems". This crap needs to be pulled off the air immediately... there's gotta be some sort of violation of FCC regulations. /rant

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    lake level
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Why is this shit even on TV? How is watching a show about a family with way too much money and even more family issues entertainment? I just want to throw my beer through the TV screen everytime I have to hear one of those spoiled rotten bitches talk about their "problems". This crap needs to be pulled off the air immediately... there's gotta be some sort of violation of FCC regulations. /rant
    It's on tv because people like you obviously watch it.

  3. #3
    Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmm...pow! View Post
    It's on tv because people like you obviously watch it.
    "it's generated a buzz"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Stuck in perpetual Meh
    Posts
    35,288
    Too bad there's nothing else on...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    FLX
    Posts
    1,621
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmm...pow! View Post
    It's on tv because people like you obviously watch it.
    no no no sir. i watched 5 minutes of it with my girlfriend and then promptly decided to rant about it on an online forum

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Coast of the East Coast
    Posts
    6,503
    It is obviously your girlfriend's fault.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    just outside the bubble
    Posts
    1,148
    Kim's got a hell of an ass. Could keep my attention for awhile.
    It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. –Ernest Hemingway

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    lake level
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    no no no sir. i watched 5 minutes of it with my girlfriend and then promptly decided to rant about it on an online forum
    You let your chick hold the remote?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •