Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    I'm the problem huh?...Not the guy who is 6 inches off my bumper when I'm already speeding...I guess I'm lost. I'm talking about single lane here, not highway.
    Sorry, I missed that. Yeah that does suck when someone does that.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Yes booner, you are the problem. You intentionally slow down, which further aggravates a situation. You do not know why the driver is speeding, and you are not a fucking cop. It may be a life and death situation. Is it that hard to pull off on the shoulder a bit. In washington there are pullouts made for this purpose. Instead of being a good person and trying to make life easier, you decide to be an asshole and you in turn make life worse.

Don't be a prick

doughboyshredder Guest
    She only cheats on me with NBA players
    as long as you're getting cucked by a black man, it's o.k.?

it helps if he's tall

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    Yes booner, you are the problem. You intentionally slow down, which further aggravates a situation. You do not know why the driver is speeding, and you are not a fucking cop. It may be a life and death situation. Is it that hard to pull off on the shoulder a bit. In washington there are pullouts made for this purpose. Instead of being a good person and trying to make life easier, you decide to be an asshole and you in turn make life worse.

Don't be a prick
    Riiight, life or death. Not just some prick that rides peoples asses at 65 mph. I live in a rural area. These are all back roads. No body is flashing their lights and trying to frantically get around me. I'm just flipping it on the asshole that throws the first stone.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

I'm the problem huh?...Not the guy who is 6 inches off my bumper when I'm already speeding...I guess I'm lost. I'm talking about single lane here, not highway.
    Yes, you're the problem because you admitted in an earlier post that you like to slow down on purpose to piss tailgaters off. Pull over, let them pass, and now you have a cop magnet, lead blocker, moose catcher, rabbit, etc.

Occasionally, however, someone will tailgate you, pass aggressively, and then (mindlessly, idiotically) slow down. In this instance, it is permissible to deploy the heat-seeking missiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Neurodoc View Post
    Yes, you're the problem because you admitted in an earlier post that you like to slow down on purpose to piss tailgaters off. Pull over, let them pass, and now you have a cop magnet, lead blocker, moose catcher, rabbit, etc.

Occasionally, however, someone will tailgate you, pass aggressively, and then (mindlessly, idiotically) slow down. In this instance, it is permissible to deploy the heat-seeking missiles.
    I agree here...guilty of pissing them off. That's the whole point.

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

doughboyshredder Guest
    Then you're an asshole. Why the fuck do you want to go through life trying to piss other people off.

Fuck, it's that attitude that makes this world a shitty place sometimes.

This is one of my favorite games. I slow down...WAAAAY down. I like to really fuck with these people. I drive 7-10 mph over the speed limit, which is faster than the normal flow of traffic around these parts, so I feel my actions are justified. I learned this trick when I was a youngster getting a ride home from work with an older buddy. Some asshole was riding us hard while we were going about 65 in a 55. My bud had this guy behind us going about 25mph for miles...wouldn't let him get around. Now it's my turn and I love it. I make the wife do it too if she's driving. Try it, it's fun.
    You're so fucking cool. I wish I could grow up to be just as sanctimonious and self righteously douchy as you. Congrats, you go out of your way to be a dick to people and think that's fun. You're a fucking asshole. You're no better than angry people that tail gait, you're just a bit more smug and in love with the smell of your own farts.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

A whole new twist on the ole "Bend over and I'll drive ya home."

You guys are great. You know me so well, such a huge douche, that's me. I'm just being a dick to a dick that was a dick to me while I was just minding my own business.

You guys are great. You know me so well, such a huge douche, that's me. I'm just being a dick to a dick that was a dick to me while I was just minding my own business.
    You're still being a dick. Most dicks are dicks because they think the people they're being dicks to deserve it in some way, just like the guy driving up your ass. You're no better than the other dicks, dick.

But you'll sure play innocent when some other dick thats crazier than you decides to make you hurt.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

I used to have a 3 million candlepower spotlight in the car and actually used it to return the favor a few times, just use the rear view to aim the fucker- you wanna see somebody back up? Microwave their retinas with that thing. Nobody ever sees that coming- they think they're 100% safe back there and they're just watching for brake lights. Combine with the quick brake test to really get the poo flowing.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

LittleYellowFriend Guest
    Tailgating is illegal. If you slow down and they run into you then its their fault. Then you can sue. FREE MONEY!

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    I used to have a 3 million candlepower spotlight in the car and actually used it to return the favor a few times, just use the rear view to aim the fucker- you wanna see somebody back up? Microwave their retinas with that thing. Nobody ever sees that coming- they think they're 100% safe back there and they're just watching for brake lights. Combine with the quick brake test to really get the poo flowing.
    I was following my wife home one night, she was prolly 150yds in front of me. Some fuck stick thought it would be funny to light up her windshield with a spotter. She about crashed, no she was not tailgating or anything else. Before I caught up to her this asshole did it to 2 other motorist. I called her and made sure she was OK. She said she was fine and could continue on. I stabbed the throttle and as luck would have it, the asshole got off at my off ramp. I caught him at the light. Pretty sure he is still eating his meals through a straw.

I'm totally with you. If I'm doing the speed limit, or slightly under in no hurry, and someone comes up on my ass, i'll move over if i can to let them by. But if i'm already going 10-15mph over the speed limit, and someone decides that's just not fast enough, i slow waaaaaaaaaay the fuck down.

I dont speed up when they try to pass though, unless they've been a real fucktard. The only time I know i would've put someone in the hospital or worse if I had a face-to-face meeting, was when some jackass was going just under the speed limit in the left lane, wouldn't speed up as I got closer behind him, but would floor it when I tried to pass on the right. This went on for probably 15 miles. You know when slamming into someone on the highway and running them off the road seems like a good idea you should probably take the higher road and try to let it go.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

Riiight, life or death. Not just some prick that rides peoples asses at 65 mph. I live in a rural area. These are all back roads. No body is flashing their lights and trying to frantically get around me. I'm just flipping it on the asshole that throws the first stone.
    take a deep breath and think this through. if you let the tailgater pass you then you still get where u are going, in the same time as you would have before, but with the added bonus of having a faster driver going ahead of you getting the attention from the cops. +2 for you.

if you play your little immature game, then the tailgater gets to his destination with no chance of a speeding ticket (-1) and you don't get to your destination any faster; and you've greatly increased the chance that at some point you'll tangle with a real road rager who will attempt some violent action. (-3). so do the math here.

speeding up and slowing down isn't anything special. there are plenty of shitty drivers on the road anyway that don't even realize that they aren't holding a constant speed. strange to think that you get enjoyment out of driving like a retard.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    take a deep breath and think this through. if you let the tailgater pass you then you still get where u are going, in the same time as you would have before, but with the added bonus of having a faster driver going ahead of you getting the attention from the cops. +2 for you.

if you play your little immature game, then the tailgater gets to his destination with no chance of a speeding ticket (-1) and you don't get to your destination any faster; and you've greatly increased the chance that at some point you'll tangle with a real road rager who will attempt some violent action. (-3). so do the math here.

speeding up and slowing down isn't anything special. there are plenty of shitty drivers on the road anyway that don't even realize that they aren't holding a constant speed. strange to think that you get enjoyment out of driving like a retard.

I only fuck with the worst of the worst...maybe twice a year. And I am rarely on any kind of schedule/hurry so if I need to take it to about 20 below the speed limit just to really fuck with some zeke...that's OK with me. If someone shoots me I lose, but the generic road rager I can out rage any day. I'm a pretty chill dude, but I once tried to drag a guy out of his car on Ravenna ave in Seattle cause he swerved at me..I totally lost it after he tried to play demolition derby with me at 7 am.

-find an old metal lunchbucket ( oversize is best) you won't be using anymore.
    -find a big bubba metal coffee cup you won't be drinking coffee from anymore.
    -carefully pull back head liner in vehicle above driver's seat.
    -drive metal screws through roof of vehicle until lunchbucket and coffee cup are well-secured on roof of vehicle.
    -replace head liner
    -problem solved, no more tailgaters, except possibly ones with decreased visual acuity.
    "if it's called tourist season, why can't we just shoot them?"

Quote Originally Posted by nesta View Post
    -find an old metal lunchbucket ( oversize is best) you won't be using anymore.
    -find a big bubba metal coffee cup you won't be drinking coffee from anymore.
    -carefully pull back head liner in vehicle above driver's seat.
    -drive metal screws through roof of vehicle until lunchbucket and coffee cup are well-secured on roof of vehicle.
    -replace head liner
    -problem solved, no more tailgaters, except possibly ones with decreased visual acuity.
    Not to mention an unbearable wind whistle. Isn't the point to REDUCE the annoyance to oneself?

I'm a fan of tapping the brake lights and accelerating if pulling over is not possible.
    I thought their offices would be strewn with bunny-fucking and condom dispensers, a veritable enchanted forest of cock shafts and twat mist. - JoeStrummer

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    I was following my wife home one night, she was prolly 150yds in front of me. Some fuck stick thought it would be funny to light up her windshield with a spotter. She about crashed, no she was not tailgating or anything else. Before I caught up to her this asshole did it to 2 other motorist. I called her and made sure she was OK. She said she was fine and could continue on. I stabbed the throttle and as luck would have it, the asshole got off at my off ramp. I caught him at the light. Pretty sure he is still eating his meals through a straw.
    That shit ^^^ I would NEVER do. Good on you for whoopin' ass, but I assure you I saved it for I think 3 instances where the fucker REALLY asked for it. I'm just not that guy. I've had cops to it to me with that searchlight and didn't enjoy it. In fact, it's where I got the idea.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

i like how DBS likes to talk up THE LAW as if theyre only for those other fucks on the road
    holy fucking shitballs

2funky kicked some guy's ass and highangle has a friend. This thread is comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    Then you're an asshole. Why the fuck do you want to go through life trying to piss other people off.

Fuck, it's that attitude that makes this world a shitty place sometimes.
    Winner. Like Hutash said, American drivers are just rude fuckers. I always pull over when I see some guy speeding up my ass, because as others have said, they make a great cop blocker. I am normally one of the faster drivers on the road, so when some guy insists on going 65 on a 4 lane highway, in the left lane, with heavy traffic, so I can't easily or safely pass him, it does really piss me off.
    I always thought we should all have single shot paint ball guns in the car. If a cop see a car splattered by multiple paint ball hits, the asshole gets a ticket for being a menace to society.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by flatNshallow View Post
    I move over... turn signal on to let him know I intend to get out of his way at the first safe oportunity. That said, if he/she remains a dick and does not give a reasonable cushion I take the opportunity to wash my windows - front and rear... Trivial but it makes me smile.
    HA... I may just have to do that next time...

I hate when people tail gate me then when I move over they don't pass. Happens constantly on my daily commute in Boston.