Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowtorch View Post

i'd like cumstein to apologize to Dodge drivers..

Dudes, ltfu.
    DUDE, NFW. RAM!

Merge towards the end but don't be a dick about it and wait until the last moment. Then again I live in CO and every other driver on the road is an ass hat except for me.

All I know is if I see red tacoma again the story ends with me puttin him in the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Merge towards the end but don't be a dick about it and wait until the last moment. Then again I live in CO and every other driver on the road is an ass hat except for me.
    you and me both bro..

Quote Originally Posted by Flowtorch View Post
    Let it go? Did you read my post? I replied with my finger and was long gone. We both went to loveland and thats that. Letting shit slide isn't the problem, otherwise i woulda probably choked half u humps a long time ago.

It's a thread about lane merging on a ski forum, genius. And this happened three days ago....remembering details from the last week isn't much of a problem here.

And please, tell me how am i gonna get a road rage ticket out of that story? Nevermind, just shut the fuck up.
    yea, I guess your right, your calm.

You’re the one insulting people, not me.

I did not mean to suggest that the incident that you described was worthy of a road rage ticket, I believe I said your well on your way. I belive that you are.

Peace and love, peace and love.
    believe me its real.

Jesus. Go back to left field where you came from.

What is your sig. about? You a tranny or somethin? Well get back on the testosterone med's and get some balls you sensitive trolling little nancy. Funny, your not asshurt by anyone else's insults or feel like they might have a little road rage in them. And fyi returning the bird is hardly road rage. And btw I merge late *at* speed at the merge point, sit in the right lane babying my truck and minding my mileage, pass on the left AND i stop short.

Now if your such a softy that you didn't like how i was relaying my recent early-merging moron experience..suck it.

THIS IS JUST HOW I TALK

At what point in here.....RedTaco douchebag realizes there's nowhere for him to fit in so he starts pounding on the glass, screaming, spitting and throwing the finger. My finger responds to his finger then i'm long gone.....Does it sound like i'm in danger of getting a road rage ticket?

Ya know, nevermind, why am i talking to you, Golden Girls is on. Just stfu.

Everyone talking about how merge points are "designed" should go talk to some traffic control supervisors. They're almost exclusively alcoholics and/or meth heads. They're applying a hard rule out of a handbook based on minimum distances, which are determined by the speed limit. There's nothing magic about it.

There are no hard and fast rules about what's best for a given situation.
    "High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."
    -I've seen black diamonds!

throughpolarizedeyes.com

Flowtorch-----

I don’t think you can read....I said you’re on your way to getting a road rage ticket and you have proven that you are easily aggravated and have all the makings. (for clarity, what I am trying to say is that if you have a lot of aggression on the road and your having confrontations with people you are at a high risk for getting a road rage ticket)

now I'm going back to left field.
    believe me its real.

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmith7 View Post

Use it until it runs out.
    Correct answer.

I agree with Doughboy.

If you merge too soon all you do is CREATE a traffic problem. People will merge literally MILES from the spot where the lane ends which only means that the same traffic that should use say 3 lanes is only using 2. How about the guy who insists on merging on an on-ramp, crossing the white (ie not legal to merge there), which only causes the traffic on the highway to slow down to allow the merge - instant traffic slow down. Your stupidity is creating the traffic slow down.

Same for the drive on the right, pass on the left, really. How many times do I come up on a line of traffic in the left lane for seemingly no reason, pass 100 cars on the right go around 1 car and get back to the right to open road.