Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I would take a code as well, just found out we are expecting and need to buy a double chariot. Those things are like a thou.
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

i'd be in for a code

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    I would take a code as well, just found out we are expecting and need to buy a double chariot. Those things are like a thou.
    Yes they are. We are having our first (in the next day or two actually) and I went for the single with bike, ski and run kits. They are super cool though (for being strollers).

Thank you for sharing. From a distance you work at a really cool place. I had hoped to use the code on a pair of Mojo 18 bindings, but the computer said they were already at max discount.

Congratulations on your first born. My advise: Keep it simple It is all about Love, don't be afraid of being a strong parent, so long as there is Love you are all set

I need to purchase a few pieces of outerwear, can I get me a coupon code thatll work on cloudveil and mountain hardware?

I just notice a probably unrepairable seam and zipper tear on the jacket I was planning on taking to Chile. Hoping I can get a code that works on Stoic. The one's on good sale are too small since I already have tried them on I know how small they run.

Thanks for the charity work.

Wunderkind - thanks and congrats!
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

any chance for a code before i buy some camping gear ?

Wunderkind - Done and done. Thanks for the quick turn around. Jacket purchased.

Wunderkind, can I get hooked up with a PM on the code please. Thanks

PM and supplication sent.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

pm sent to wunderkind... thank you mang!!

Seriously...

I fkn heart you, wunderkind.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

I heart you all. Interestingly I got promoted so now I'm managing SAC and Tramdock. Nonetheless, I hung onto my powers over the TGR code, so continue hitting me up for that as needed and I will keep watching to make sure it is being used properly by mags.

As an aside, if a maggette writes and asks me if I can get a group discount for her on sports bras, I'm really torn there. Professional response or "pics or gtfo"? Just sayin'

Wunderkind,
    Thanks for your help mang!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Wunderkind - Does that code work only for skis or other items as well? I'm looking at some backpacking stuff (specifically cookware). Thanks.

BTW, bought a bike frame from you guys earlier this year (actually, hucknroll), and your service was second to none. Emails answered very quick and shipping was super quick, too.

PM incoming Wunderkind. Looking to buy a new tent ASAP before my camping trip this weekend. Crossing fingers!!!

I'm looking to get a BCA beacon, shovel and probe this fall. If the code would work for these, and you can hook me up, that would be pretty cool.

Since this seems to be our recurring bc.com coupon code thread...

I received an email for $20 off $60+ at DepartmentOfGoods.com. Codes appear to be non-unique, however, they did provide a buddy code. If someone wants to USE it please PM me.

Now if only BD packs would go on sale or become code friendly before my SA trip.

code?

PMed ya for a code hook up, need to buy some kid stuff while my knee heals.
    thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by unpossible View Post
    Since this seems to be our recurring bc.com coupon code thread...

I received an email for $20 off $60+ at DepartmentOfGoods.com. Codes appear to be non-unique, however, they did provide a buddy code. If someone wants to USE it please PM me.

Now if only BD packs would go on sale or become code friendly before my SA trip.
    I have a couple of those codes too, if anyone wants em..

I'm hoping for something similar to the 20% off bc.com back from May.. need some new equipment!

Thanks wunderkind. You're the mang.

wunderkind...sent a pm to find out how i might be able to get a code...thanks in advance!

PM sent~ fingers crossed

PM sent in July, still waiting on a response.

Thanks!