FS Volkl: Gotama, Kuro, Katana, Explosive, and K2 Obsethed

Gotama 190. brand new $350 SOLD
    Gotama 183. A few core shots all welded but one. Edges in good shape. Drilled twice- once for Jester 277 boot sole and once small Duke. $225

Kuro 185. 6 core shots fixed. Pitex work. Clean edges. One cracked clear sidewall. They did this. Drilled twice. Once for 277b.s. with Jester. Once for small duke. $225 SOLD

183 Katana. Great shape. Sold without bindings. Drilled once with Marker Comp 18 boot sole 277. $300 SOLD

190 Explosive. Wizard top sheet. Great shape. Lots of life left. Mounted twice in toe and one set of holes in heel with Marker comp binder for 315 and 325 boot sole. $100 SOLD

189 Seth Vicious. Sold with Naxo Binders, large. Some core shots but all fixed. Will throw in BD purple skins. $200 .....SOLD

PM with questions. Paypal is fine. All skis plus shipping

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...g?t=1257379969

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...g?t=1257380014
    Last edited by kellywy; 11-07-2009 at 09:37 PM.

Wow man. Wow.

Good luck, nice collection or whatever you call your stash. haha

dibs on sploders for a buddy. PM sent.

2nd dibs on sploders if single doesn't take them

oh wow that is a secksy collection of skis

You sure do got a purty quiver.

The AT set-up might work for a buddy. Which Naxo's are they? I'm not sure from that angle. Thanks

I have some 190 08/09 katanas up one of which is brand new and the other drilled once and skied less then 10 times for 250 and a few nibbles but no sale yet. You might have to give these things away

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    I have some 190 08/09 katanas up one of which is brand new and the other drilled once and skied less then 10 times for 250 and a few nibbles but no sale yet. You might have to give these things away

That is my favorite ski of the bunch. I am keeping mine but the wifey barely skied hers, that is why they are in much better shape than her Goats and Kuros. To each there own.

Quote Originally Posted by skiweazel View Post
    You sure do got a purty quiver.

The AT set-up might work for a buddy. Which Naxo's are they? I'm not sure from that angle. Thanks
    The Naxo is the regular Naxo 12 din. A few core shots on the skis but the whole package will get you in the backcountry pretty cheap. I still would bring a little duct tape to keep the skins on the tail.

Do the Katana's ski shorter than the 183 length? Need to pick up a one ski quiver for my Utah trip this year.

For me the 183 Katana does ski noticeably shorter than my 183 soft bro.
    So I say yes, it does.

Wizards gone in less than 2hrs! Pissed that I missed out because I had to have another round with my bud.

Quote Originally Posted by kellywy View Post
    That is my favorite ski of the bunch. I am keeping mine but the wifey barely skied hers, that is why they are in much better shape than her Goats and Kuros. To each there own.
    yeah I like them as well, great ski. looking for the 197 though, they ski shorter than I expected.

pm sent out to you
    Last edited by 02sedona; 11-19-2009 at 02:47 PM.

check your pm's

sending PM

All pm's returned

The pm you returned to me was about the katana, I aasked you about the kuro. another pm sent

Brand new 190 Goats still for sale. Seth V with touring set-up still for sale. 183 Gotamas still for sale.

Explosives gone in an hour. Wow, that was fast.

Katanas are sold.

Kuros are pending sale.

how close are the seth vicious' suggested mounting points from true center (halfway between tip and tail)? i might be interested to pick them up without the binders but with the skins.

i want to mount them as close to true center as possible, but i don't want to unless they were designed to be mounted in that area.
    http://tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=932&dateline=12042516  96

Quote Originally Posted by lax View Post
    how close are the seth vicious' suggested mounting points from true center (halfway between tip and tail)? i might be interested to pick them up without the binders but with the skins.

i want to mount them as close to true center as possible, but i don't want to unless they were designed to be mounted in that area.
    A lot of people mount the Seth V. at core center. I didn't but I don't ski backwards unless I mess up. This generation Seth V has a mounting line at core center and one 7 cm's back. Take your pick. I will sell the skis only for $150 with skins.

sorry to be titpicky, but core center is not the same as true center. true center is halfway between the tip and tail of the ski. core center is the thickest part of the ski along it's sidewall (when you look at it from the side...where the core is thickest). only annoying newschooler kids would actually know the difference.
    i know k2 recently (i know for a fact the 09/10 models) has been making core and true center the same, so that disambiguation might have just confused you. so do you know if the mounting line is at core or true center?

i think they should be pretty close.

dibs.

where did you mount them? at -7?
    http://tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=932&dateline=12042516  96

Quote Originally Posted by lax View Post
    sorry to be titpicky, but core center is not the same as true center. true center is halfway between the tip and tail of the ski. core center is the thickest part of the ski along it's sidewall (when you look at it from the side...where the core is thickest). only annoying newschooler kids would actually know the difference.
    i know k2 recently (i know for a fact the 09/10 models) has been making core and true center the same, so that disambiguation might have just confused you. so do you know if the mounting line is at core or true center?

i think they should be pretty close.

dibs.

where did you mount them? at -7?

You are correct. I just measured core center and it was about 39.5 inches from the tip and 36 inches from the tail. I mounted -6 from core center.