Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FS: BLACK SMITH I/O's

Black Intersection Smith I/O. Two lenses (ignitor mirror and sensor mirror). Both lens are 9.5/10 with ZERO scratches. Frame is 9.9/10. Strap is 9.9/10. Comes with hardcase. Used less than 10 times. Message if you want more pics.
    Paypal Only. $125 free shipping.

Click picture for huge detailed view of goggle.

morning bump

bump bump

I just bought some brand new IO's on ebay for 119 with way better lenses than what your offering. Fuck off JONG!

How do you get better lenses bro? they only came with these two.

Quote Originally Posted by zboughton View Post
    How do you get better lenses bro? they only came with these two.
    new > used.

Price police will tell you that you sir are asking too much for used gogs. scurry along to eghey now.

I try to be nice, but everyone else is going to tell you to fuck off anyways, so FUCK OFF!! Too many monies.

+1 for too high of price. "The price is WRONG Bob".
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingleberry View Post
    pissing in a sink? fucking rookies. Shit in an oven, then you'll be pro.

uhhh nope

uhhh nope
    K pumpkin, listen up. The prices you are looking to sell these for ARE TOO HIGH. Even the guy in this thread: [ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171098"]FS: SMITH I/O's - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame], who has made many mistakes (1. Admitted to making a profit off of proform. 2. Tried to sell 2009 goggles for more money than the 2008 goggles which are the exact same.) thinks so. He started his used 2008 White Smith I/O's at $90 shipped, and dropped them to $70 shipped and they still have not sold.

Does this all make sense to you? Let me know if it does not.

Is the I/O the Pabst Ski for this season?

Quote Originally Posted by trainnvain View Post
    Is the I/O the Pabst Ski for this season?
    they're certainly making a run. It's too bad because they are a nasty set of shades.

I'm just sayin they are selling for more elsewhere where people will buy them so for most of the consumers out there this is a deal. They aren't off proform either and if they are the exact same then they should basically ask the same price as this years which retail for $180.

do we look like a bunch of sports authority consumers?
    holy fucking shitballs

They aren't off proform
    Good to hear.

if they are the exact same then they should basically ask the same price as this years which retail for $180.
    Wrongo. Don't forget that they are used.

Now I know that some people hate on the TGR crowd, saying we are cheap-ass scumbags who don't know the value of a dollar because we buy gear off of each other for much lower than retail prices. Sometimes we complain that the prices that people are asking for the gear they are selling on our site are too high. But you have to realize that this is not the outside market, this is our market and we'd like to keep the prices low. Especially for gear that we want.

I'm just sayin they are selling for more elsewhere where people will buy them so for most of the consumers out there this is a deal. They aren't off proform either and if they are the exact same then they should basically ask the same price as this years which retail for $180.
    go sell em on ebay then.... screw off...

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    I'm just sayin they are selling for more elsewhere where people will buy them so for most of the consumers out there this is a deal.
    Why are you arguing? If you can get what you're asking elsewhere, then GO ELSEWHERE! Your idea of what constitutes a deal doesn't hold water here. How many times do you need to hear it before it dawns on you that you won't sell them for that here?
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Well you all can keep sitting on your computers spewing hate but there are "Sports Authority" type customers on here and also there are people that think and agree this is a good deal. I'm sorry we aren't all bro's on TGR willing to give away are stuff because we all love the earth so much and don't care about money, cause who cares about money? Anyways I'll just leave you with something to hate on and that's that this is a GOOD deal. Ensue

Well you all can keep sitting on your computers spewing hate but there are "Sports Authority" type customers on here and also there are people that think and agree this is a good deal. I'm sorry we aren't all bro's on TGR willing to give away are stuff because we all love the earth so much and don't care about money, cause who cares about money? Anyways I'll just leave you with something to hate on and that's that this is a GOOD deal. Ensue
    shut the fuck up and leave.

they are a bunch of cheap bastards, but that is the way things go around here. Seriously... if you don't like it, ebay is your friend.

Trust me. I learned the hard way. Tried a few times to flip stuff for profit... got slammed hard. A little profit is ok, but you have to understand that this is a totally different market than the "real world".

I'm not flipping it. I paid $160 for these.

Mr Worldwide - like Pitbull with a better vocabulary
    haha youre still talking.
    "Yeah, yeah. you buy Playboy for the articles just like I watch Brokeback Mountain for the scenery... wait, that doesnt work."

90 Shipped.

Nah too low. $110 shipped is my bottom line.

i'll pay $109 shipped

minus $30